Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Duuuuude.

I went to Nordstrom and got fitted properly, probably for the first time ever. Turns out I'm a 38G, so yeah... I feel your bra shopping pain! I ended up buying three (very expensive) bras while I was there. Later on I went on eBay and found someone selling the same brands that I already had/knew fit for significantly cheaper (~$30 each). It's the only way I'll buy bras now.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 05-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Freya.

Best ones I've found that do average sized backs with large sized cups. Lots of variety, sexy, pretty, every day etc.

Really nice fitting bras, best I've ever bought.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Sit! Good dog.

**** you've just made me spend mooooney!

So preeetty. Matching shorts too

http://www.freyalingerie.com/lingeri...colour=vanilla

http://www.freyalingerie.com/lingeri...?colour=breeze
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Behavior Nerd

I'm psyched because Sophisticated Pair (mentioned in the reddit thread for their sizing calculator) is only about 45 mins from me. When I calculated my size using their calculator I was a 28DDD or E >.< So yea, impossible to find a bra in regular clothing stores.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm All Ears

In really excited to try the size calculators. I have a feeling it will be even more different than I thought it was.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Where do you shop for bras?

I went to lane Bryant and got measured but I need a 38 DDD or maybe even one cup size up and the store only really had 40 DDD. And barely any of those. It was all 42+. Even when I was skinnier (where id like to be) I was a 36 DDD and that's even harder to find. It seems like they assume big cup size = big rib cage.

I bought some 40 DDDs and they fit okay on the tightest notch but they start getting loose during the day. One say I would just LOVE a bra that fits and is cute.

Ummm short of getting a boob job is there any other options? Do you just buy online? I hesitate with that since bra shopping is so hit or miss to begin with.
Speaking as a man, and in the interest of any/all men in your life, let me recommend augmentation until the bra fits.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Water Junkie

Dillards! Seriously. And go get fitted. Weirdest thing, but hey, to get a bra that fits correctly is worth it.

I'm a 34DDD. They brought in many, many of those sizes to try on when I was getting fitted. And the brand I bought (Modern Movements) is usually always on sale for 2 for $60.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 05-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Sit! Good dog.

At what point does a D turn to an F in the US???

We have DD but that's it, then you're an F.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

I am a 42DDD or a 44DD (both fit, it depends on the style) and I usually show Cacique/Lane Bryant. I especially love this bra: http://www.lanebryant.com/seamless-5...tedColor=White . This one is nice because I can wear it with pretty much any outfit- and OMG it makes my boobs look AMAZING! LOL

I also love colorful/sexy bras so I love Cacique for that.

I also have the Enell Sports Bra- feels like a corset but keeps those puppies under control when I show dogs or do agility.

http://enell.com/

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 05-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

I used to wander around the department stores and try stuff on until it sort of fit.

I went into Cacique and wandered around, tried stuff on, and it fits way better. So I go there now...I've also had my bras like 6 months with no busted wires and no fraying or anything. They look good. I don't even know my size...like 42DDD? 44DDD? I'd have to look.