Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaJD View Post
I think the woman that went in for these late term abortions should be charged with murder also, why just him? Gosnell routinely performed illegal late-term abortions past Pennsylvania's 24-week limit. If he is charged with murder why aren't the woman who came in past the 24 week mark?
Agreed. If I went out and brought somebody to a friend to murder, I'd be considered an accomplice. Why is it any different?

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Pro-choice vs/ Pro-life needs to be kept out of this debate, this is an issue of a sick man committing murder.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:51 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
Pro-choice vs/ Pro-life needs to be kept out of this debate, this is an issue of a sick man committing murder.
I agree... this is NOT a pro life vs Pro Life debate. unfortunately the lack of media coverage and WHY made it that way but I also agree with others that those who sought out illegal methods to kill babies that are viable in the eyes of the law should probably be held accountable.

But most of all... this man is SICK. I HATE that his lawyer tried to play the RACE card. That he was being prosecuted because he was black... ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?????? THIS is why racism is seen as a joke. This kind of junk is why people don't take racism seriously because it's just thrown around as "Oh well my client is XYZ so this must be about race" it makes a mockery of true racism.

Just like the councilwoman that made a quilt with a black person (truly black as in lacking color, darkness... not BROWN or black in skin color) and a Gold person after they learned things (not WHITE... literally GOLD representing light. NOTHING to do with skin color) threw a HUGE fit about racism with a quilt that a bunch of 13 year olds made as a heartfelt gift.

It's seen as a joke or a catchall anymore and that hurts the real cause.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
If you read and comprehended my post, you'd see I specifically stated I was t BRU going it up to start a debate. It was relevant to the discussion of why this story receiveded so little press attention, as explained by my liberal pro-choice journalist friend as explained to her by the CBS affiliate (her local news is on CBS).

As for the women, if y'all really want to know, then YES, I do believe they hold much of the responsibility. Their goal was to have the babies' lives ended, except the danger to their own lives was the only unintended consequence to them.