Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
If I thought djdfhdjnsfka (her name is just too long) was out to insult and hurt people I'd have a very different opinion on her posts. I think they are just her opinions, and they are pretty harmless. They don't advocate racism, or hate crimes. They're pretty tame.
Saying the same offensive thing over and over after multiple people have pointed out why its offensive is deliberately being insulting and/or hurtful. People tried calling her out nicely, she played the "why is everyone picking on me QQ" card. People tried calling her out not so nicely and she played the "omg its a mean gurl clique!! Its because I don't agree with them!!" Coming in and white knighting for her just makes her think that she's somehow justified in continuing what she calls "being anti-social" and I call "being deliberately dense and troll like".

Every time she posts I have flashbacks to Tessa. It's the same drama llama cycle over and over.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I know this has nothing to do with anything ... but I like your dog & her name so much that I made her a character in one of my fan fiction stories LOL ... I hope that was ok, FWIW I made her pretty bad ass. Only she doesnt **** rainbows & sparkles though
Charlotte is flattered, lol

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 05-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Saying the same offensive thing over and over after multiple people have pointed out why its offensive is deliberately being insulting and/or hurtful. People tried calling her out nicely, she played the "why is everyone picking on me QQ" card. People tried calling her out not so nicely and she played the "omg its a mean gurl clique!! Its because I don't agree with them!!" Coming in and white knighting for her just makes her think that she's somehow justified in continuing what she calls "being anti-social" and I call "being deliberately dense and troll like".

Every time she posts I have flashbacks to Tessa. It's the same drama llama cycle over and over.
Ooooooh she is NOTHING like Tessa.

But even Tessa believed her convictions...

But no, she is nothing like tessa
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Love My Mutt <3

For those who are saying she is only stating her opinion...she has posted multiple times before saying she posts what she does and how she does to get a rise out of people.
So no, its not as innocent as you are led to believe

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Ooooooh she is NOTHING like Tessa.

But even Tessa believed her convictions...

But no, she is nothing like tessa
Are you kidding? It's like they have a manual.

Step 1. Make deliberately inflammatory or offensive statement.
Step 2. Repeat said statement until someone calls you out on it.
Step 3. Backtrack and double talk while repeating the same statement and claiming "that's not what I meant" and "people are too sensitive ".
Step 4. Claim that everyone is out to get you and its because you're not popular and part of the in group.
Step 5. Let white knights come sweeping in and justify your behavior.

Now if it were Tessa she would pretend flounce 5 or 6 times and then beg the mods to lock the thread...so I guess that part is different.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 05-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Top Dog

So put her on your block list if you think she's doing it to get a rise out of people. I've had to do it a few times in the past to other users I couldn't stand and that I felt were purposely just saying **** to be a dick.

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 05-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Thats what I was saying too, I also knew a dog with a neurlogical disorder caused by lack of O2 to the brain during birth. You would never know it by watching him move around that he even had a problem ... it was strictly behavorial.

His owner found out she was pregnant, the dog was only 4 yrs old, he was a rescue & she didnt know about the problem until he was examined after he was PTS ... so thats why I felt driven to push to explore every option for Bamm, it would suck to be left with not knowing or worse, finding something like that out after the dog was PTS & something could have been done.

FWIW I was NOT planning to "dump" Buddy off, if I had gone that route I would have contacted the rescue & would have just become his foster home until a home would have been found.

BUT I got with a trainer friend of mine who works with neglected & abused dogs for the local SPCA here (she also rescues pit bulls) & the tips she suggested have worked WONDERS for Buddy. Unlike most people on here, I explored every option before I made a final decision.

Yes human relationships often take work because humans often like their egos stroked, they like to be told they are right & hear "I agree with you." since I do not play that card, I am unpopular. That's fine, like I said I have a close circle of friends & family that dont give a crap & I certianly wont let the opinions of a few faceless people on an internet forum affect me & my opinions of myself or anything else.

Thus it goes both ways, why let the opinions of ME ... a nameless faceless, unimportant person behind a computer, effect YOU in such a way? Trust me I have better things to do then to stir up trouble, I just have my views, so I express them.

I am not playing the victim, I dont feel like a victim. I know I take very good care of my dogs & I love them & they love me. In fact it is a running joke among people who know me that if rencarnation exists they want to come back as one of my dogs LOL

Top Dog

Quote:
To me there is very much a "like kids/the choice to have kids or else shut up about it if you dont" mentality to the forum here. because it only seems to **** people off when someone expresses their dislike for kids or the act of having them in general. thats how this whole thing started.
I'm one of many, including people who have posted in this thread, who have said they don't particularly like kids and would not choose to have them. I've never once felt attacked for that opinion.

As to the main topic - I agree with the majority. Get the full medical work up done; particularly your comments this morning really make it sound like something may be really off with him. I find 'brain tumor' unlikely in my non-vet opinion, just because his behavior has been odd for so long. But maybe there is something going on that can be dealt with.

Love My Mutt <3

No thank you? I wasn't complaining, just trying to let people know she's manipulating them I don't think she does it to get a rise out of people, I think she does it for other reasons. She SAYS she does it to get a rise out of people.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
No thank you? I wasn't complaining, just trying to let people know she's manipulating them I don't think she does it to get a rise out of people, I think she does it for other reasons. She SAYS she does it to get a rise out of people.
My response was more directed at everyone. If someone really pushed my nerves that much, I'd just block them.