Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 02-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Show Dog

i called another local pet store and they have some innova, so when Oreo's done with the Canidae i'll try the innova so i can see the difference.

Oreo has skin problems, so hopefully these foods will work for him
Old 02-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Felurian

I believe the California Natural line of foods by Natura Pet (they make Innova and Karma as well) is supposed to be geared toward dogs wil allergies. I'd try the Innova first, though. It really seemed to be the best of all their products, particularly the Innova EVO.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Top Dog

Okay the 2 petstore that I found carries Innova but no Innova Evo. Is there a difference between original and Evo? It's the one that has a sun on the background with a hound dog and red bag. Is that okay or Evo is better?
Old 02-21-2005, 04:53 AM
Felurian

I do like the EVO better, but the regular Innova is still great stuff. I'm surprised they don't carry EVO if they carry the other. Did you ask them about it? I know my feed store runs out of the EVO much more quickly than any other feed they carry now. Every once in awhile I end up getting a bag of the adult Innova. Mine seem to like the change every now and then and it doesn't bother them at all.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Top Dog

Renee - you might be right about the paw licking coming from what they are walking on. I don't believe the older boys had ever been outside considering the first time we took them out they both froze and looked like they didn't know what grass was. Maybe they are getting used to the grass feeling or something. They all 3 seem to love the canidea so I'm going to try a different kind of the "merrick" I just want to be careful so we don't have any upset stomaches.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Felurian

Aw, poor little fellers - every dog should be able to run and play outside, especially on those warm sunny days! They may be "tasting" all the new smells on their feet from the outdoors. Just keep an eye on them - watch for redness or other irritation on the skin between their toes.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Love my pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy722
Okay the 2 petstore that I found carries Innova but no Innova Evo. Is there a difference between original and Evo? It's the one that has a sun on the background with a hound dog and red bag. Is that okay or Evo is better?
See if your pet store can order the EVO for you. My store carries all Innova products except EVO, but they order it for me and for other customers too. For some reason they only do it my orders not keeping it in stock.