Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airn View Post
Should make getting custody that much easier. I can't imagine anyone would be in favor of him.

Six days... is SHE pregnant?
I asked that and he said no. But with her attitude about it all, if she isn't pregnant now, then she will be very soon. Of that I have no doubt.

It's just frustrating. I mean, how the hell does that train of thought even WORK? HOW are they justifying that in their heads? He's getting married before his son is even born. Like. What?! Who in their right mind thinks that's okay?

I'm contacting a lawyer first thing this week to ask how that looks in court. Before I wanted him involved with Ryland if he wanted that, but now? I don't want trash like that around my kid. Not at all. So I'm going to go full throttle with fighting for full custody, and make sure the courts know about his abuse. He really hasn't made himself look very good.

I felt bad for crying about it. D was a bit taken aback and confused, but he held me all the same.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 06-23-2013, 09:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
I asked that and he said no. But with her attitude about it all, if she isn't pregnant now, then she will be very soon. Of that I have no doubt.

It's just frustrating. I mean, how the hell does that train of thought even WORK? HOW are they justifying that in their heads? He's getting married before his son is even born. Like. What?! Who in their right mind thinks that's okay?

I'm contacting a lawyer first thing this week to ask how that looks in court. Before I wanted him involved with Ryland if he wanted that, but now? I don't want trash like that around my kid. Not at all. So I'm going to go full throttle with fighting for full custody, and make sure the courts know about his abuse. He really hasn't made himself look very good.

I felt bad for crying about it. D was a bit taken aback and confused, but he held me all the same.
I don't blame you for being upset. It's hard to know someone has moved on SO quickly. And no matter how much of an ass he is, I would assume you would have hoped he might, just maybe, man up for his son.

That doesn't seem to be the case. It may never happen. It may happen too late. Or he may be trying to replace what he lost (you and your son) with his new girl and their soon-to-be fetus.

As far as the train of thought goes... Ever watched 16 and Pregnant? People can justify just about anything.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp