Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-10-2013, 11:41 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Default Who has the iPhone 5?

Okay so I got my iPhone 5 in Sept. or Oct. of last year. I have NEVER been able to put my pictures onto my iMac from it (could easily do it from my 4 by connecting with a ISB). So naturally my photos have built and built up. I have 9,335 pictures on my phone. Needless to say my phone can hardly function. But there are tons of pictures I want to keep. I go through and delete pics I don't really need ALL.THE.TIME. But most of them are pictures I want to keep.

My purpose in making this thread is to ask, does anyone else have this problem? My voice teacher told me that the iPhone 5's operating system is too advanced for my iMac and that I need another (newer) computer. Not happening My iMac isn't even that old. Does anyone know if this is true? If so what can I do? I've GOT to get these pics off of here.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 05-10-2013, 11:56 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Do you have a photobucket or Flickr account? I have the email link to my photobucket synced to my phone so when I get pics I upload them to o
Photobucket or even to Facebook then if I ever would want them ... I could always save them back or if I want them on my PC I can copy/save them the old fashioned way ... Of course if you don't want to do that you can always email them to yourself on your PC

I have never been able to share photos with my PC because apple & PC don't like each other so I have had to get creative about it.

How many pics can an iPhone hold anyway?

Old 05-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Top Dog

Is it set up to transfer automatically? My phone does to my iPod but I don't have one of their comps. I have friends that do and I think it works the same as my iPhone and iPod do.

I ran out of storage on my phone. Kinda perturbed because they said I be fine with the smaller memory as long as I wasn't a gamer. Ha!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 05-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Top Dog

I think you're able to plug the phone in, then open the photos folder through iFinder (or whatever it's called). Then you can just cut/paste onto your computer, though with 9,000 photos I bet it'll take a looonnngg time lol. That's how it works on my PC.