Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Top Dog

I'm really little, with really little boobs, and often can't find bathing suits that are small enough. My favorite are good old string bikinis, although the string around the neck can get annoying. I've had the best luck with Winner's, finding brands like Roxy or Volcom.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Behavior Nerd

I thought of this thread while reading an article about swimsuits and figured I should post.

I'm short, fairly small body-wise with a D to DD chest, and I have no hips to speak of. That combo makes finding suits that are flattering haaaaard.

So far I've stuck with tankinis and halter-style bikinis, but I have yet to find a brand that is across the board a good fit. It's very hit or miss. Bandeus and string bikinis don't seem to feel secure enough to me, one pieces are too blah. LOL

I think my current suit is from Target. I've had it for 6 or 7 years now!

I saw an ad for a site for "swim suits for all" that talked about suits to fit every body type, got excited, and then had my hopes dashed when I realized they only make plus sizes! So much for truth in advertising. >.<

Old 05-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Top Dog

I'd like to thank and congratulate each and everyone of you for contributing to the pictorial portion of this thread
Old 05-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
I'd like to thank and congratulate each and everyone of you for contributing to the pictorial portion of this thread
..... perv....

Old 05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Let it be

I am a 30F and I rock string bikinis. Dont like bandeus personally
Old 05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
..... perv....

I like to think of myself as a non-creepy perv
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post

I like to think of myself as a non-creepy perv
That's an important distinction. LOL
Old 05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Resident fainting goat

Modcloth has these one pieces that I love. I wear them when I am hanging out with the little kids and have to run around and not worry about bouncing or things popping out or anything.
They are also really cute and insanely flattering

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiec...e-in-plus-size

Otherwise, for someone with a 32 C (sometimes D) Boobs, there is NO SUIT I can wear without underwire. It just doesn't happen.

I have the twist bandeau top by VS in just about every color. Incredibly supportive (underwire), flattering, no tan lines, removable push up, and removable strap

Their bombshell tops are INCREDIBLY supportive. I wear these on active beach days (volleyball, running around, skim boarding etc..)
http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimw...alogueType=OLS

An older version of the bombshell one! Not the best pictures of me.. I was a bit tipsy at this point lol but I wore it scuba diving and snorkeling and stayed put and held the girls!

Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Top Dog

My biggest excitement with bathing suits recently was discovering all the different ways to wear just a normal halter bathing suit. I'm way to broke to have a bunch of different tops, but this way I could switch it up when I was getting bored. I did this a bunch last summer.

I just took some photos demonstrating the ways I've figured out. There might be more, too! Sorry for the awful photos and also for my ridiculous photo taking faces (I had no idea I looked so stupid when I was taking pictures!!).

These might not work so well on people who actually have boobs. As you can see, mine barely count.

See, normal bathing suit top...

Bandeau sort of style

Other way

And then this I just did by accident today while trying to remember the last one, kinda works?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I can't believe I'm posting these but put up or shut up right? Sorry they're kind of blurry (and that there is a massive makeup smear on my mirror... that has been there for about a week...)

I think I like this one best now that I put them back on again. You can't really tell since it's blurry, but it's polka dot. The top is white with pink polka dots and the bottom pink with white dots. The top is also MEGA padded which is awesome since I have no boobs.

But this one is super adorable too and only cost like $5 so I kept them both! The back is a plaid yellow strip that you just tie, I tried to get a photo but it was way too blurry.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog