Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 05-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I don't because I don't have the program I drew it in. It doesn't run on my computer and I suck at illustrator. I have an even better Mia one I'll have to find. I've thought about putting those on shirts or a bag for me lol.
Nooooo. Darn it. That is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
UH well if you ever remedy that problem, I'd be seriously interested. That is gorgeous. I don't even know what I would want to put it on but I want one of each of my dogs.
^This. I would so get one of each of my dogs for tattoos.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 05-01-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm All Ears

Right now I can make scribbles in illustrator that look like 2 year olds drew them. XD
Old 05-01-2013, 12:42 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
I have a ton of Doberman stuff, but have never been able to get into corgi stuff. We have one corgi tapestry on the wall, and TBH once Revy is gone, we'll probably replace it with a Doberman tapestry.
So.... You're willing to trade then? 1 dobe tapestry for 1 Revy?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Lol I played wih illustrator for about 30 minutes last night and it looked like a scribble. Loooooong ways to go.
I'm sure you'll get there though. Your art is Amazing!!!!!

Also, it's my most treasured piece of Corgi stuff I own!! I have a couple figurines and a picture frame(a jrt frame for Walsh & a corgi one for Muffin), but the majority of my dog stuff is just framed pictures I have up everywhere.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Top Dog

Where do I start? Maybe with the fact I'm genetically related to a once hoarder, but that's a different story, lol.
Anyway, yes I'm one of those crazy dog people who has to have darn near everything, it's been getting better with a lot of self control, but needless to say I have a large enough collection of Welsh Corgi figurines, plushies (including some Japanese The Dog's from McDonald's), lots of Tee's, I even have a custom embroidered visor.

For Beauceron's, there's pretty much almost nothing! Which might be a good thing. I have the plush "Henry" from both McDonald's and FAO Schwartz, the "Bosco" figure from Burger King, a pin from a dog show, little magnet/pin, two car magnets (that were made from pictures of Enda), and most of the rest is all custom made, mostly by me, including all the fabrics I've designed on SpoonFlower.

I also have a very substantial collection of "other breeds", mostly Collie, Border collie, and German shepherd, and many "The Dog" items including a few coffee mugs and a really nice metal trash bin (yes, the bin has the Corgi on it!).

Quote:
I'd really like to do something with this Summer decal I drew up.

agilitydecal by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr
SpoonFlower! You could make a really cute crate cover! If you want any help altering it into a repeat let me know, or they have a Flickr group with many other helpful designers.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:19 PM
The Littlest Hound

Tons and tons!

I have a wooden cutout basset portrait on the wall downstairs, a life-size stuffed basset, a basset ornament for each year on my Xmas tree, a basset t-shirt (just black with a rhinestone outline of a basset hehe) and a basset rescue SoCal sweatshirt.

I have a wooden Plott sign (cutout silhouette of a hound head & "PLT"), a plate of two dogs treeing, a wrought iron cutout of two dogs treed in the window above my kitchen sink, and a bajillion Plott/coonhound t-shirts from various events.

ETA: also my basset calendar & basset & coonhound keychains

The Plotts:
UKC GRCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Liz
CH CCH CA 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage OFA Hips: Good

And the "off-colored" hounds:
Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset)

Very Missed:
UKC GRCH CCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug (5/2004 - 3/2014)
UKC CH CCH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You
'PR' Dead River K-N-A Swagger - the BAD puppy!
(and Autumn, the feist.)
Old 05-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Top Dog

I don't do much dog/breed "stuff" and if I do, half the time it's not even my breed.

Like right now I have a boxer calendar. Boxers are cute and squishy.

I have one little glass sculpture of a JRT, along with a very old issue of dog fancy with a JRT on the cover, and this odd little cut-out card thing that I think came from a paper doll about Jack Russells? That's the only JRT paraphernalia. And then I keep meaning to get an "end BSL"/pit bull shirt from the rescue I work with.

I think I did used to have an American Eskimo shirt that I slept in when I had my eskie as a kid.

It's cute when people have all the "stuff", bumper stickers, flags, garden sculpture, welcome mat, fridge magnets, christmas ornaments, etc. for their breed...but I'm not a fan of things like that for myself. The only thing I'd really buy would be a well-designed t-shirt or sweatshirt IF I already needed one and it went to a rescue, or art or like antique breed stuff.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Top Dog

I collect sighthound related stuff, mostly artwork and toys.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Barley any. There's never stuff with black, uncropped schnauzers. Or red (or silver) poodles. And definitely no Charlie stuff.