Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Show Dog

I personally have no experience with them, but I've heard a lot of negative things about them over on the boxer forums(I can PM some links to specific threads) as there are plenty of posts about this particular breeder... Anyway I can't think of any breeders off the top of my head, but if you have your son check out some boxer forums there are some super awesome people and breeders you could learn about/talk with/get in contact with etc.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I can point you to 3 or 4 great breeders here in Alberta. Its incredibly simple to ship a puppy from US to Canada or easier yet within Canada.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 04-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Twin 2.0

I think Vintage is/used to be a member here. It is pretty hard to find a good boxer breeder anywhere, though I have to admit, some of the best looking boxers I've ever come across have been from unknown origins through local boxer rescues. Good luck!

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I think Vintage is/used to be a member here. It is pretty hard to find a good boxer breeder anywhere, though I have to admit, some of the best looking boxers I've ever come across have been from unknown origins through local boxer rescues. Good luck!
I would personally go check your local shelter. Honestly, Boxers from nice breeders get pretty pricey and unless you plan to show, I don't really find it worth it. However, that is my personal opinion, and I really like the look of Vintage, and actually saved them for future Boxer (if we go breeder route).

There are SEVERAL Boxers from all walks of life in shelters, and most Boxers are pretty adaptable.

Again, just my personal opinion.

ETA: By local shelter, I meant breed rescue.