Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 04-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Ruddy Buttinski

How about flyball?

My current project, becoming a nonprofit: Lost Pets of Southern California
Sienna's new blog: Reasons My Dog is Sulking
Old 04-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Top Dog

Or dock dogs, though that can be very region specific.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Mutts to you

You can register mixed breeds with AKC's Canine Partners for the CAT titles. Or, find and join a local Mixed Breed club and see if there's a lure coursing club that will let you run dogs for a Mixed Breed Junior Coursing title. That's what I did with Riley - our local Mixed Breed chapter worked with the local Coursing club and set up test dates, open to anyone who wanted to participate.

I think AKC is also going to open up their tracking tests to mixed breeds registered in Canine Partners, possibly this fall. (At least that's what I read in the National Mixed Breed newsletter, although they said the details aren't finalized.)

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 05-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snark View Post
You can register mixed breeds with AKC's Canine Partners for the CAT titles. Or, find and join a local Mixed Breed club and see if there's a lure coursing club that will let you run dogs for a Mixed Breed Junior Coursing title. That's what I did with Riley - our local Mixed Breed chapter worked with the local Coursing club and set up test dates, open to anyone who wanted to participate.

I think AKC is also going to open up their tracking tests to mixed breeds registered in Canine Partners, possibly this fall. (At least that's what I read in the National Mixed Breed newsletter, although they said the details aren't finalized.)
The dog is a Fad "breed" looks like what most people are used to calling Pit Bulls, she is an American Bully. Frost wants to breed her so she can't spay her to compete in things.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.