Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Top Dog

Brady busted my lip by jumping into my face with his doggy knee. I really am not sure if anyone believed me, but if they met him, they would believe me in a minute. 80 pounds of pure happy energy busted my lip.

He has also tripped me going up the stairs and I thought my big toe was broken, and burnt my leg twice with his leash. I feel your pain and I hope you feel better soon.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Hello im Scarlette and im a product of pet abuse
*Hi Scarlette* lol
Yeah I definatly feel your pain I cringed when I saw the pic and so many memories came flooding back. i don't know how many times i have had an excited dog jump up at me and knock me in the face and bust my lip or leave me with a black eye. Or how many times I've been tripped or drug lol its so bad. It hard to be on the hurting end because you know that they did'nt mean to hurt you but its hard not to get upset for atleast a few seconds after the incident lol.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 02-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Top Dog

LOL! I know! I had Brady and Jenny tag team me and trip me and send me hurling through the air into some mud before. Yeah they are a real funny duo.....
Old 02-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Wolfpack

Arrow

Don't get me started on "doggy violence" LOL!!!
You don't want to know how many times I've had my face smashed by the leash, and how often I got my lips broken by my dog's REALLY HARD head and how many times she stepped (and still is) on my foot like she was actually meaning to step on it and didn't even bother to take it off very soon LOL and so on...*ouch*
Nicco

Old 02-12-2005, 01:44 PM

not to mention...times when the leash (chain) somehow ends up wrapped around my fingers.......OF COURSE they choose then to pull. yes...it IS a plot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thru it all....yeah, they sometimes feel kinda bad, but there is also sometimes that gleam in the eyes.....
Old 02-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Felurian

Blue, I'm chuckling - in sympathy. And I'm incredibly thankful that I don't have to worry about trying to deal with mine on leashes when it's icy . . . Hope that shiner gets better soon! Just think of all the rainbow of colors it's going to go through in the next week or so.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-13-2005, 01:28 AM
Show Dog

Ouch, I hope you heal soon! Blondie absolutely _loves_ to run around me when he's on the leash. Really funny for others to see... But he knows better to criss cross in front of us, he'd probably get stepped on!
Old 02-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Jerk.

Thanks everybody. It didnt hurt to bad after the second morning, and its still a nice shiner. Im sure this is just the begining of mishaps with this bugger, he's about 5 months old so Im pretty sure he still has some growing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 02-13-2005, 03:00 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I use short leashes, no more than a foot or so. That saves my back, and keeps them from doing this. The hard part is finding a short leash (this only works if your dog is tall!) i don't know what I would do with a little dog.