Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default Are you familiar with the name Ted Olson?

As far as I know he was the lawyer that represented Bush in the case Bush vs Gore. He is a republican lawyer though he is fighting for gay rights. His wife Barbara was killed in 9/11. She was a commentator for CNN. Now he is married to a woman named Lady.

Anyways...

At work we have two aussies that we bathe every week and they come to doggy daycare. We jokingly call them the rich kids. I absolutely LOVE these two dogs. They are seriously wonderful!!!!

I just found out that their owners are Ted and Lady Olson. I knew their last name was Olson but hadn't put two and two together because I don't pay a whole lot of attention to politics, but ya... thought it was neat to learn a little about one of our clients. Just wanted to let it be known that Ted Olson has some super nice dogs.

I also used to walk a senator's dog a few years ago. Can't remember what senator though since I never saw the owners face to face much. Just mainly dealt with their dog. They did give me a really awesome basket with fancy wine and crackers when I had to quit that job though.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 04-19-2013, 12:54 AM
Duuuuude.

Very nice! We have a working bred border collie at work who I found out is owned by our local state representative. I think he'd be a fireball in sports or herding, if he had the proper training for it! His owner is a Democrat and for our Halloween contest they dressed him up as Seamus Romney, which I thought was hysterical.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff