Sup from Southern Oregon

Losech

Hey all! I'm Losech, and these are these are my dogs.

Conker the Shiba Inu, almost 3 years old. I got Conker from a shelter in St. Louis when he was 4 months old. He's got a couple food intolerances and has Luxating Patella in both knees (quite bad in the right) but that does not stop him from being a highly active hiking dude! Conker has the AKC's Coursing Ability title as well as the CGC.

Juneau, Border Collie X Labrador Retriever, 7 1/2 years old. Juneau loves to play fetch and recently tug, and she greatly enjoys swimming. She is a spazmoid on hikes. Juneau has the AKC's Coursing Ability title and is working towards the CGC.

Sasha, Border Collie X Labrador Retriever, 7 1/2 years old. Sasha is the calmest of the three. She loves all people and food. Sasha is a very good pace setter for hiking, nothing too crazy and not too slow either. Sasha has the AKC's CGC award.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I feel like I know Conker from somewhere else... are you on Dogster, too?

Either way, welcome! Gorgeous pups! :)

Equinox

Welcome! I think I recognize Conker from another dog forum (DF?). Looking forward to seeing more of him :)

I'm in Oregon as well - from Portland but currently residing in Eugene. We have a couple of members here from the PNW area.

Members online