Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Club Terrible - President

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
skinny jeans only work if youre 12 and anorexic >:C
Untrue, and being thin =/= eating disorder.

****, Beanie! You're smokin'.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Hahaha, aww, you are so sweet. But they ARE big LOL. It's not really a bad thing, just a statement of fact. XD They started getting big when I started running, and cycling only made them all the more muscular, and they just keep going. If I flex my legs, like if I stand on my tiptoes, it's like BAM CALF MUSCLES!! I think it's kinda gross hahaha - but I don't care, I'm not going to stop working out and getting stronger. That's just how they are. They're big and thick and they power me through half-marathons. I couldn't do the things I enjoy doing if they weren't! But it does make certain things not very easy... like skinny jeans. It's like prison for my calf muscles. I had to enlist help to get them off the one time I tried skinny jeans, because they got stuck on my calf muscles, and then I started to panic hahaha. I was like OH GOD, THEY WON'T COME OFF, HELP ME HELP ME.
This has happened to me before. I went to this trendy little hipster store a few years ago before being a hipster became super cool, and tried on a pair of purple skinny jeans with these awesome gold spatters. Kind of like these, except a better color combo.

I imagine Lorde wearing these every time she sings "royals." She would probably fit in them.

Anyway, I was like, "give me an 8!" and they did not look my size. At all. Everyone insisted they were skinny jeans and that was totally normal. Um, okay. I got them up to my knees. I barely managed to yank them off, there was no way they were an 8. A double zero, maybe. An 8? HELL NO.

My friends then brought me a 10. I tried those on. NOPE, same thing. We eventually got up to a 14, and I got those up to my hips, which weren't even as large as they are now. By the end of this disaster, I was flailing in the dressing room and had to have two of my guy friends come help me. One of them thought that sitting on the bench in the dressing room and crying with laughter was helping.

At some point we got them off without a knife, and I lived to tell the tale. But let this be a lesson - buy skinny jeans that look like they are the right size for you. Don't even look at the sizing, because I'm pretty sure they're sized by deranged elves.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Untrue, and being thin =/= eating disorder.

****, Beanie! You're smokin'.
My story is not helping here, is it?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
One of them thought that sitting on the bench in the dressing room and crying with laughter was helping.
To be fair, this is what I did... after we finally peeled them off my legs and I was sitting on the bench breathing hard and sweating because I had pretty much just had a panic attack that I couldn't get my legs out of the leg prison, and then it occurred to me I just had a fight for my life WITH SKINNY JEANS. And that was hysterical, so I started laughing. Which was even more amusing so it just escalated.

But I have never tried on skinny jeans again.
NEVER AGAIN.

I was all game to do it, too. I mean I used to think skinny jeans just shouldn't be a thing if you were a double-digit jean size. Like there's some kind of misnomer in "skinny jeans" when you're a 14. So then I was like okay, I think I'm actually allowed to wear skinny jeans now...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Top Dog

Holy crow Beanie, you are hot!! Absolutely beautiful
Old 10-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
To be fair, this is what I did... after we finally peeled them off my legs and I was sitting on the bench breathing hard and sweating because I had pretty much just had a panic attack that I couldn't get my legs out of the leg prison, and then it occurred to me I just had a fight for my life WITH SKINNY JEANS. And that was hysterical, so I started laughing. Which was even more amusing so it just escalated.

But I have never tried on skinny jeans again.
NEVER AGAIN.

I was all game to do it, too. I mean I used to think skinny jeans just shouldn't be a thing if you were a double-digit jean size. Like there's some kind of misnomer in "skinny jeans" when you're a 14. So then I was like okay, I think I'm actually allowed to wear skinny jeans now...
It's not worth your life to try it again. . .

BTW- love the pictures of the blonde hair! It looks amazing. Zoom also says so.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:46 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I don't wear skinny jeans either, because my legs angle in at the knee and turn out at the ankle, and it looks weird. I always wear boot cut. What's popular isn't always the best choice for every body type ... mine included.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
skinny jeans only work if youre 12 and anorexic >:C
Unmmm, rude much and NO!

And being skinny does not mean you have an eating disorder, thank you very much. I will wear the sh!t out of my skinny jeans!

And Aimee, you are so beautiful. And I just love your new hair. I hope your new pictures attract some smoking hot babes Because that is what you deserve.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 11-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Top Dog

Maybe TMI but MY BOOBS ARE SO ITCHY.

Oh my god. What is this.

I have a metal allergy, like to belt buckles and jeans buttons and stuff, I get an itchy scaly rash on my stomach if I wear them. I'm wondering if my bra underwires are causing me to mildly react.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Agility freak!

*revives the thread*

Anyone know if you can go into a walk in clinic and have a birth control prescribed, even if you're already on one that your family doctor put you on a year ago? I am having issues with my pill and want off of it (possibly to an IUD or the needle) but getting to my family doctor is hard because of travel (distance and vehicle).

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog