Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Top Dog

My ex's mom unpacked our handcuffs and blindfolds when he moved. She was pretty cool about it though.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 10-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Only downside - once the IUD is in, if you're having bad reactions to it, you have to go back to a doc to have it removed.

Have you tried NuvaRing before? It might work, and if you have a bad reaction to it, you just trot yourself into a bathroom and pull it out. Also, if your insurance won't have a fit about it, you can actually use the NuvaRing non-stop without a break and skip periods. That's how how people (like me) using it to treat endometriosis typically use it, so it's done probably fairly regularly!
Hmm.. I will give that a try! We will see if I'm constantly feeling like it will fall out.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Top Dog

Got my eyebrows threaded yesterday for the first time. It hurt like the dickens compared to waxing, imo, but it was so clean feeling! No residue on your face, no baby oil to get wax off, and very little redness compared to waxing.

I assume it lasts the same length of time, since you're ripping the hair out either way. Nice to have additional options now.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 10-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Are you dead yet?

HAHAH.

I moved in with my (male) roommate about a year ago, and being newly single, began acquiring quite the... selection of... things. We share a dresser, and one of the drawers in there is dedicated to my "things". His brother, however, was in our room one day and apparently was looking for a pair of socks. He found my sex drawer.

The funny part is that when he mentioned it to me, he said it as a warning to me, because that's "where kyle keeps the kinky stuff".

My roommate is pretty adamantly straight and I crack up every time I think about his brother, who must really believe that he owns almost an entire drawer full of dicks.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:01 PM
Puppy Dog

I shaved one side of my hair off on Saturday. I think I like it. I've been eyeing sidecut pictures for awhile, but never could muster the guts to do it... until Saturday.

Also, I've been on my period for nearly two months now. Ugh.

Sox - 7 y/o BC mix     &   Willow - 2 y/o IG mix
Old 10-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

After two months of being on antibiotics my infection is all cleared up and I have my flawless skin back again YAY!! You have no idea how relieved I am and Happy

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 10-22-2013, 04:18 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Got my eyebrows threaded yesterday for the first time. It hurt like the dickens compared to waxing, imo, but it was so clean feeling! No residue on your face, no baby oil to get wax off, and very little redness compared to waxing.

I assume it lasts the same length of time, since you're ripping the hair out either way. Nice to have additional options now.
I watched this procedure done a few times and I have to say it looks like it would hurt more then both my tattoos :/.

My "girly stuff" vent: I've been having on and off cramps for a couple of days, my AF is due Oct 26 ... I wish it would start already -_-. Does Anyone know any vitamin supplement (I am already taking vita C) that might bring on AF?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:04 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I hate being a female. Totally just realized that my period is going to fall during my wedding. Wonderful. Here is hoping I can change up my BC schedule to avoid it, because if not, that is going to SUCK.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I hate being a female. Totally just realized that my period is going to fall during my wedding. Wonderful. Here is hoping I can change up my BC schedule to avoid it, because if not, that is going to SUCK.
Are you on the pill? Just skip the white pills and keep poppin those pink ones! That's what I do when it falls on important occasions
Old 10-22-2013, 05:42 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
Are you on the pill? Just skip the white pills and keep poppin those pink ones! That's what I do when it falls on important occasions
Yup, that's what I'm going to do. LOL Which SHOULD move it back enough to not pose a problem...but my body is opinionated and very happy with the schedule it's on now, I'm hoping breakthrough bleeding won't be an issue.

All I'm saying is, if I end up having my period on the one week I'll actually be together with Michael for the next 6-12 months, I will be pissed.