Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Top Dog

Re: memorial service

You can't go wrong with black but some color is not wrong and often appreciated. I have been to several lately and saw a whole array of outfits. I would avoid super bright or strong colors (red, pink, orange) unless they are a small part of the overall outfit. I don't see above the knee being at all out of place either.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:33 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Cut a couple inches of my hair off last night. I almost cried. But I needed it. The ends were just dead and damaged and thin anyway. It looks SO.MUCH.HEALTHIER. Like, it's so thick and pretty now. It's just super short :,( But still right between my shoulder blades so it isn't the end of the world. But I've been growing my hair out for like two years. *bawl*

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-16-2013, 08:54 AM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
Re: memorial service

You can't go wrong with black but some color is not wrong and often appreciated. I have been to several lately and saw a whole array of outfits. I would avoid super bright or strong colors (red, pink, orange) unless they are a small part of the overall outfit. I don't see above the knee being at all out of place either.
I agree with this most times, people don't notice or care

Although, fresh out of high school my best friends dad died, I stayed with her the whole time. Another girl from school wore a bright pink, very glittery / sequins SHORT, low cut (hello boobs) dress. My friend was very angry at the lack of respect, the girl had on high boots and was walking around demanding attention, she stayed so long, too. I couldn't believe how rude she was. My friends grandfathers as very upset. My friends sister and I went together to ask her to leave (very politely). She acted surprised that her outfit was offending some... Wow...

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 10-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Resident fainting goat

To fully understand the hilarity of this story, you need to understand that I have a vibrator. A Lelo Siri (they are amazing and cute BTW buy one)

No judgements I am in a long distance relationship and I DONT NEED NO MAN lol

and it looks like this

my housemates nephew (who is like 5 I think) was playing with Merlin and checking out my shelves in my room evidently (because when it's this cute why not let it sit on a shelf?) and went to show his mom and was like "HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME?? IT LOOKS LIKE A MOUSE!"

Old 10-16-2013, 09:44 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
my housemates nephew (who is like 5 I think) was playing with Merlin and checking out my shelves in my room evidently (because when it's this cute why not let it sit on a shelf?) and went to show his mom and was like "HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME?? IT LOOKS LIKE A MOUSE!"

OMG, Fran.

My mom tried to help me pack when I moved here and accidentally discovered the sex toy collection. . . and all the ropes. . . and different flavored/types of lube. . . Her reaction was amazing.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
OMG, Fran.

My mom tried to help me pack when I moved here and accidentally discovered the sex toy collection. . . and all the ropes. . . and different flavored/types of lube. . . Her reaction was amazing.
WHat did she say?!? haha I can't imagine!

Nothing in my sex toy department (other than lube) is really obviously a sex toy so I'm not too worried
(although.. why else would I have ropes? lol maybe for merlin I guess would be a decent excuse..)
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

TMI ALERT!!!

God, third shift is hellacious for a sex life. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. For living together and being still extremely physically attracted to him and well, (normally) active.. God. It's killing me. He's either asleep when I'm home or we are having dinner or just relaxing after a long day while his is just starting. Hmph.

On the bright side, WO is doing good things for my hair. Along with egg washes, though I do think I need to up the egg washes to once a week instead of once every two.

Lastly, I need to go to the doctor and talk about BC options. I'm really thinking an IUD would be a good fit for me. This last period was terrible. I had two migraines.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 10-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Lastly, I need to go to the doctor and talk about BC options. I'm really thinking an IUD would be a good fit for me. This last period was terrible. I had two migraines.
Only downside - once the IUD is in, if you're having bad reactions to it, you have to go back to a doc to have it removed.

Have you tried NuvaRing before? It might work, and if you have a bad reaction to it, you just trot yourself into a bathroom and pull it out. Also, if your insurance won't have a fit about it, you can actually use the NuvaRing non-stop without a break and skip periods. That's how how people (like me) using it to treat endometriosis typically use it, so it's done probably fairly regularly!

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
TMI ALERT!!!

God, third shift is hellacious for a sex life. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. For living together and being still extremely physically attracted to him and well, (normally) active.. God. It's killing me. He's either asleep when I'm home or we are having dinner or just relaxing after a long day while his is just starting. Hmph.
I work 3rd DH works 1st + a 2 year old= I know your pain lol cook a dinner that is in the oven for a long time or wake his butt up

Any general tips for doing nail art? I am trying to get more into it currently have this shimmery metallic pink with black hearts but I SUCK at my right hand.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
WHat did she say?!? haha I can't imagine!

Nothing in my sex toy department (other than lube) is really obviously a sex toy so I'm not too worried
(although.. why else would I have ropes? lol maybe for merlin I guess would be a decent excuse..)
She didn't say anything other than "OMG". . . it was all in the body language.

And yes, saying that you like light bondage play with your dog would be hilarious. I dare you to use Merlin as an excuse if anyone asks you about them. BAHAHA!