Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Love my pets

I know someone who just used coconut oil on their damaged hair to condition it, and it became nice & silky.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Bored Now.

I GIVE UP.

Help me make an OKCupid account, you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
decided to go with the pill (that I know works for me) instead of Mirena. (Yaz)

I'm a little disappointed in myself for being such a chicken ****. But especially with seeing the boy for the first time in what feels like years in November, I DO NOT want to risk side effects and weird stuff and bleeding from Mirena.
I'd rather just stick with what I know works lol which sucks because I really would rather not have a period
Don't be. That's a great decision for you, and not chicken at all.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Twin 2.0

^^That. If you know it works, use it!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I GIVE UP.

Help me make an OKCupid account, you guys.
Do it! I'm a big fan of OKC. I was able to find pretty much anything on there, from booty calls to relationships. There are a bunch of creepers and weirdos and you'll get a lot of annoying messages that only say "hi" and nothing else, but if you wade through all the crap I think it's a great service.

I met my current boyfriend on OKC three years ago. We were ****buddies/friends for a year and a half, realized our feelings went much deeper than that and have been in a committed relationship for another year and a half.

I dunno about making a profile, though. I probably did a lot of things wrong in mine, lol.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 08-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Do it! I'm a big fan of OKC. I was able to find pretty much anything on there, from booty calls to relationships. There are a bunch of creepers and weirdos and you'll get a lot of annoying messages that only say "hi" and nothing else, but if you wade through all the crap I think it's a great service.

I met my current boyfriend on OKC three years ago. We were ****buddies/friends for a year and a half, realized our feelings went much deeper than that and have been in a committed relationship for another year and a half.

I dunno about making a profile, though. I probably did a lot of things wrong in mine, lol.
I want a ****buddy. That's all. I'm stealing Grace's description here, but no feelings above the waist. I don't even want to like them.

My roommate has had major success with OKC. And I think we had an entertaining chat conversation once about making me an OKC profile. I'd like you all to make me one. LOL
Old 08-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Damit, I think I have a staph infection that seems like acne on my face. My friend who is a pharmacist suggested that it might be a staph infection since its not getting better, but is spreading and gets scabby. I have a big cluster around my nose and on my chin.

I have been doing more research and it seems very likely its a staph infection and not acne.

I've never had bad acne before only the random pimple and this never started until right after I did that OCM method that caused sever eczema on my face, then the acne. Which makes sense that it could actually be a staph infection.

I am going to be making an appointment with the Dr to hopefully get a skin test.

Gah. I hope this is the issue.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 08-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post

I've never had bad acne before only the random pimple and this never started until right after I did that OCM method that caused sever eczema on my face, then the acne. Which makes sense that it could actually be a staph infection.
What oils did you use for your OCM? There are quite a few common ones that people are allergic to.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogBuford View Post
What oils did you use for your OCM? There are quite a few common ones that people are allergic to.
I used olive oil and caster oil and a little bit of coconut oil. I most likely was sensative to one of the oils since I did get severe eczema all over my face. As soon as that showed up I stopped using the OCM.

Old 08-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
I used olive oil and caster oil and a little bit of coconut oil. I most likely was sensative to one of the oils since I did get severe eczema all over my face. As soon as that showed up I stopped using the OCM.
Coconut oil seems to be the #1 irritant for people quickly followed by olive oil. Boo! So sorry you're dealing with this.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDogBuford View Post
Coconut oil seems to be the #1 irritant for people quickly followed by olive oil. Boo! So sorry you're dealing with this.
Thanks I am hoping to get an appointment with the Dr. Hopefully he is useful and not a waste of my time. I really want to get to the bottom of this.