Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Top Dog

My eyeliner today. I use Maybelline MasterDrama on my waterline and Physician's Formula gel liner on my lashline.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

http://www.sallybeauty.com/argan-hai...H#BVRRWidgetID
Don't waste your money on this garbage, seriously. I'm going to have an awesome time showing up for my first drill weekend because this stuff not only brightened the pink on the bottom half of my head, but turned the top half pink too. I can't do anything to fix it just yet because I just bleached it like three weeks ago and its going to fry it if I do anything too soon. Just... UGH. Never, ever, EVER again. The worst part is that I washed it this morning and it's faded, it looks like I have a mix between hot pink and light pink highlites... and no, no pictures. EEW.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Bored Now.

Chaz ladies are just STUNNING. Seriously, you all are absolutely stunning.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

What do you guys do regarding your acne. Just this past two months I have been getting little acne bumps all over my chin and on the sides of my nose. The ones on the sides of my nose have been a big cluster that have been there for about a month. Its so annoying since I have never had acne before. Maybe the random one, but not like this. AUHHGG!!!

I should add the only thing that has been working is spending the weekend in the sun (at least I am tanned as heck) or putting my eczema cortisone cream on the little bastards

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 08-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Am I supposed to tell my boyfriend if I'm back in touch with an ex? By back in touch I mean one phone call, and he sent me a card congratulating me on the baby. I'm afraid if I say something it will seem like I'm mentioning it because it's a big deal, and if I don't mention it he'll think I'm being sketchy about it.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 08-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Am I supposed to tell my boyfriend if I'm back in touch with an ex? By back in touch I mean one phone call, and he sent me a card congratulating me on the baby. I'm afraid if I say something it will seem like I'm mentioning it because it's a big deal, and if I don't mention it he'll think I'm being sketchy about it.
Maybe leave the card around so he'll find it? Or if you have many cards congratulating you, display them and mention to him how many people sent your two congrats? I would hint at it, but I wouldn't outright mention it, for the reasons you wouldn't.

I really think it depends on the ex as to how important mentioning it would be. Plus, you two have a baby. That kind of trumps a congratulatory phone call.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/
Old 08-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Top Dog

that's a good idea. He wouldn't look at the card if I left it around most likely, but if I say "The Ex sent a card" it'll seem like I'm just passing on the message of well wishes.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 08-17-2013, 09:50 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

About to ombré my hair!! Will post pics.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-17-2013, 03:27 PM
Resident fainting goat

decided to go with the pill (that I know works for me) instead of Mirena. (Yaz)

I'm a little disappointed in myself for being such a chicken ****. But especially with seeing the boy for the first time in what feels like years in November, I DO NOT want to risk side effects and weird stuff and bleeding from Mirena.
I'd rather just stick with what I know works lol which sucks because I really would rather not have a period
Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

What can I put on my hair after bleaching it to make it soft and silky? I bought a repair treatment and a deep conditioning treatment and my hair feels okay, but not how I would like it to feel. I love the way it looks though!! I will get pics tomorrow. It doesn't look damaged or anything at all (not like last time I bleached my hair OMG). No split ends or anything even. It just feels dry.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)