Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Let it be

The nice thing about my new littler boobs is going bra less is awesome. They just chill and do there thing.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Top Dog

I used that reddit thing to measure, and it measured a 32DD. My boobs aren't huge by any means (I've worn a C cup for a long time), but the DD fits perfectly.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 02-11-2014, 07:35 AM
Higbread Dingbat

Just found this on D+ Bra sizes:
1. The bra size of an average American woman has increased from 36 C to 36DD over the last decade
2. Manufacturers have standardized cup sizing for A, B, and C cups but not D and above
3. Women with cup sizes D and larger find manufacturers donít call the same cup size by the same letters
4. Many women D+ and above, are wearing the wrong bra size and cup size
5. D+ Cup women often buy the same bra across all bra lines limiting their choices and ending up with ill-fitting bras

Kinda interesting.
It was on a "universal bra size" since as it mentioned in point 2 that there's no standardization above a C. I've only heard of this universal stuff on a few websites. But I guess instead of being a "32DD" it's now "32D2"
Dunno if that will ever actually take off, but it's sort of interesting.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfozz View Post
Just found this on D+ Bra sizes:
1. The bra size of an average American woman has increased from 36 C to 36DD over the last decade
2. Manufacturers have standardized cup sizing for A, B, and C cups but not D and above
3. Women with cup sizes D and larger find manufacturers donít call the same cup size by the same letters
4. Many women D+ and above, are wearing the wrong bra size and cup size
5. D+ Cup women often buy the same bra across all bra lines limiting their choices and ending up with ill-fitting bras

Kinda interesting.
It was on a "universal bra size" since as it mentioned in point 2 that there's no standardization above a C. I've only heard of this universal stuff on a few websites. But I guess instead of being a "32DD" it's now "32D2"
Dunno if that will ever actually take off, but it's sort of interesting.
The bolded is why I've started buying all of my bras from the UK. Their sizes are far closer to being universal than North America, plus they have a much wider range of bras available for larger bust sizes. I wore a DDD for years and my boobs puffed out of them and I had no idea what to do, as I couldn't afford $100+ per bra for the bigger guys at bra boutiques.

brastop.com saved my life. I'm a 36H and can get 4-5 CUTE bras on sales for under $100.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 02-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Before I gained back the weight I had lost, I was a 38G. It came up in a conversation with a coworker who could not *believe* I wore a G, like it was reserved for the women who get crazy unrealistic breast implants. I learned my lesson and never brought it up again!
Yeaaaah I'm a 36G right now because of nursing. I'm really really hoping they go back down to the 36E I was pre-baby. Or smaller. I'd love to be a C again.

I hate telling people though, they inevitably say something dumb like "OMG YOUR BOOBS ARE HUGE". Orly? I didn't notice, thanks EVER so for pointing out something that I'm actually a bit sensitive about. No, not everyone wants gigantic breasts, thanks.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 02-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
The nice thing about my new littler boobs is going bra less is awesome. They just chill and do there thing.
I wish I could get away with going bra-less! I have to wear padded bras because my nipples are chronically perky and you can see them through EVERYTHING unless I have some kind of padding in the way. I even have to buy padded sports bras. Ughhhhhhhh. How is that fair?? I have tiny boobs and shouldn't even need a bra BUT I STILL NEED A BRA.
Unfair. >=|

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I wish I could get away with going bra-less! I have to wear padded bras because my nipples are chronically perky and you can see them through EVERYTHING unless I have some kind of padding in the way. I even have to buy padded sports bras. Ughhhhhhhh. How is that fair?? I have tiny boobs and shouldn't even need a bra BUT I STILL NEED A BRA.
Unfair. >=|
OMG me too! I felt like I was the only one!
Old 02-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post

brastop.com saved my life. I'm a 36H and can get 4-5 CUTE bras on sales for under $100.
Will have to check them out because buying bras is brutal! I can't even get anything bigger then a DDD in town, they stopped carrying the ones that went up to H, at least H I could get away with, sort off, they were only 3 sizes too small, but sort of worked.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Will have to check them out because buying bras is brutal! I can't even get anything bigger then a DDD in town, they stopped carrying the ones that went up to H, at least H I could get away with, sort off, they were only 3 sizes too small, but sort of worked.
Check them out definitely! They have an incredible return policy too. I had two in the past that didn't fit correctly, and it was no hassle to send them back.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

I looked on brastop, and really couldn't find anything much cheaper than VS.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com