Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1021  
Old 02-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Paviche's Avatar
Paviche Paviche is offline
Duuuuude.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Oddly, I measured myself this weekend using things linked on the Reddit thread and came up with 32D. I don't believe it. I found some cheap, cute bras online, but no way am I going to buy them without trying one on. Because I REALLY don't believe it. Nope.
I haven't gone anywhere to look yet. We have a bra boutique in town but it's really expensive...
There's a picture somewhere on Reddit of women in their bras with sizes labelled and Ds aren't really *that* big - not as big as some people think anyway. I'll see if I can find it later.
__________________

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Reply With Quote
  #1022  
Old 02-10-2014, 07:31 PM
JazzyTheSibe's Avatar
JazzyTheSibe JazzyTheSibe is offline
Dogless
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 587
Default

I can never, & I mean never find my Bra size. I think I might 28D. But it might be smaller, actually I think it is.
__________________

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian
Reply With Quote
  #1023  
Old 02-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Paige's Avatar
Paige Paige is offline
Let it be
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,359
Default

I have the other issue. My boobs went from 34H's when nursing now back to their pre nursing size at 32Bs...

WHERE ARE MY BOOBS AT?
Reply With Quote
  #1024  
Old 02-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Kootenay's Avatar
Kootenay Kootenay is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 1,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
I have the other issue. My boobs went from 34H's when nursing now back to their pre nursing size at 32Bs...

WHERE ARE MY BOOBS AT?
Mine also just slowly disappeared over the past few years. They used to be Bs for sure. Nope, not anymore. WHY?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1025  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:02 PM
AgilityPup's Avatar
AgilityPup AgilityPup is offline
Agility freak!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 5,202
Default

On a semi-boob related note, anyone know a place to buy a good two piece bathing suit? I want to get like a "fitted" one. Not just go to walmart and buy a "large" top.
__________________

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1026  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Oddly, I measured myself this weekend using things linked on the Reddit thread and came up with 32D. I don't believe it. I found some cheap, cute bras online, but no way am I going to buy them without trying one on. Because I REALLY don't believe it. Nope.
I haven't gone anywhere to look yet. We have a bra boutique in town but it's really expensive...
I'd been buying 34 C/D cups for YEARS. Went to a little boutique shop, got measured by someone who actually knew what they were doing versus the high schoolers at VS and turns out I'm a 32E. O_o My bras are so much more comfortable now!
Reply With Quote
  #1027  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:41 PM
stardogs stardogs is offline
Behavior Nerd
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 4,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Oddly, I measured myself this weekend using things linked on the Reddit thread and came up with 32D. I don't believe it. I found some cheap, cute bras online, but no way am I going to buy them without trying one on. Because I REALLY don't believe it. Nope.
I haven't gone anywhere to look yet. We have a bra boutique in town but it's really expensive...
I'm a 30E/32DD - I was wearing a 34D, so the same proportion, but the band never sat right. It might be worth going to the boutique to try some bras on, even if you aren't going to buy one.
__________________
Erin, Ziva, Kestrel, Aerten, and Snipe
Always in our hearts: The Amazing Maggie Mae


Reply With Quote
  #1028  
Old 02-10-2014, 08:46 PM
crazedACD crazedACD is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MA
Posts: 2,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
Every once in a while, I think maybe being an A cup isn't so bad afterall...
You get ALL the cute and clearance bras .
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1029  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is online now
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
There's a picture somewhere on Reddit of women in their bras with sizes labelled and Ds aren't really *that* big - not as big as some people think anyway. I'll see if I can find it later.
The cup size isn't a measure of how big the breast is exactly, just in comparison to the back size. But I've been wearing 32-34A for years, I MIGHT measure into a 32B... I've tried on C cups before and they're ridiculous. A D cup supposedly means there's a four inch difference between my back size and breasts. I saw the measurements on the tape, I did it myself... but I just don't see how it's possible. x_x

My bras aren't uncomfortable at all and never have been, but they are worn out and need replaced. With all the talk about "PROPER MEASUREMENT" I thought I'd give it a try but... yeah. I'm just not sure. I could go to the boutique but I would feel bad taking up their time knowing I wasn't going to buy their $60 bra. =P
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1030  
Old 02-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Paviche's Avatar
Paviche Paviche is offline
Duuuuude.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aurora, CO
Posts: 917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
The cup size isn't a measure of how big the breast is exactly, just in comparison to the back size. But I've been wearing 32-34A for years, I MIGHT measure into a 32B... I've tried on C cups before and they're ridiculous. A D cup supposedly means there's a four inch difference between my back size and breasts. I saw the measurements on the tape, I did it myself... but I just don't see how it's possible. x_x

My bras aren't uncomfortable at all and never have been, but they are worn out and need replaced. With all the talk about "PROPER MEASUREMENT" I thought I'd give it a try but... yeah. I'm just not sure. I could go to the boutique but I would feel bad taking up their time knowing I wasn't going to buy their $60 bra. =P
Ahhh, then if you've actually tried them on (or sizes smaller!) and it's not a fit then that's different... sorry for jumping to conclusions, haha.

For anyone interested here's the visual chart (NSFW, not erotic just some nipples showing through the sheer bras) http://i.imgur.com/z9PGMnP.jpg?1

Before I gained back the weight I had lost, I was a 38G. It came up in a conversation with a coworker who could not *believe* I wore a G, like it was reserved for the women who get crazy unrealistic breast implants. I learned my lesson and never brought it up again!
__________________

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site