Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Top Dog

Default Marley is getting old......

He hasnt found these guys yet in the fire pit....seriously rabbits, why do you ALWAYS make your nests in the fenced part of my yard...where my dogs go!! These are better hidden though then some of the previous years, one year they were just in a slight indent in the middle of the yard

(I'm kind of surprised that Ivy hasnt found them...Qcumber is currently not allowed in the front as he jumped the fence back in the fall so we are still working on that...he only goes out to play fetch so nothing else matters to him then. Marley however has ALWAYS had baby bunny radar...poor old man.)

Old 04-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Top Dog

On a more serious/sadder note...he really s getting old 13 but I can not fathom him making 14. He has pretty severe arthritis in his back and left back knee. He is on supps, rimadyl, and getting adequan injections. He was doing a bit better but we had a flash of colder weather today and he is so stiff again
Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Love my pets

It's sad when we see them aging. Just enjoy each and every day you have together with lots of love; that's all we can do for each other.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
On a more serious/sadder note...he really s getting old 13 but I can not fathom him making 14. He has pretty severe arthritis in his back and left back knee. He is on supps, rimadyl, and getting adequan injections. He was doing a bit better but we had a flash of colder weather today and he is so stiff again
(((hugs))) I had a horrible dream last night that Murphy passed while I was sleeping. Which...I mean I would prefer that to a lot of different scenarios but it was still devastating. It sucks when your dogs get old.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013