Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-12-2013, 06:55 PM
APBT crazy!

I get that with Rudy. He freaking hates the camera most of the time so doesn't look very good in photographs except the one in my signature picture.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:09 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

I get it with Ozzy a lot. Sometimes Enzo. Enzo hates the camera. Ozzy is not my dog, he's my husbands, though he is incredibly photogenic, there are only so many pictures I can take of him in the yard and around the house, because he only goes places if we are BOTH going, and NO other dogs are going.

Because, y'know, stupid people and their dogs, and we don't want to pay vet bills for holes that may appear in them if their dog rushes him.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:14 PM
such sights to show you

I get it about Maisy sometimes. She is just really hard to photograph well because she is so dark (especially all winter against the snow) so I don't have/post nearly as many pictures of her as I do the boys. ETA: She also seems to fear that the camera will steal her soul. She hardly ever looks at it, and when she does she usually has Woe Ears. Sigh.

Whatever. She's sleeping on the couch by me right now, so I don't think she's deprived.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Ho ho ho off.

I've already explained to Bodhi that we are giving her away as we don't love her enough.

She's sad, but hey, I don't care, I have a new dog
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein