Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Top Dog

They are CUTE!! When I was younger, our neighbor (before we moved) would let us take home her baby chicks to raise for a few weeks. Absolutely loved them.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Bite me.

Maybe new pics tomorrow!! Going to stop by in the morning to see if I can grab some Black Sex Links. will update.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Top Dog

I handled mine ALOT, just place some crumbles in your hand and set your hand in there, they'll investigate for sure..I pick them up etc..

Couple suggestions,,I put Apple Cider Vinegar (organic Braggs I use), in their water, mine are almost a year old and it's a daily thing. I mix up 3T with a gallon of water..Good for digestion/intestinal health and I swear it prevents "pasty butt".

I also when young, would take their crumble food, and add warm water to make a "mash",, kind of like a treat,,they go crazy for it!

Now that mine are adults, I make a mash daily out of all kinds of stuff , coucous, rice, dried fruit(cranberries), flaxseed, all organic dried stuff mix it up, cooked pasta, oatmeal,,add a little warm water and they like that too

Make sure you supply them with grit if you feed anything other than their crumbles (usually when they start eating other foods), and oyster shell when they start laying