Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default Sunflower Cluster 2013!

I will be there with both dogs on Friday and Logan only Saturday-Monday (as long as I can get Saturday/Sunday off...I'm skipping school on Modnay ). Anyone else? There are 3 CATs, if that's enough to get you out here Oh, and Poison.

I'll be doing coursing with Gavroche and Logan on Friday (2 runs). I think there's a conformation match on Friday, too? Logan will probably be in that. I'm planning to do conformation with Logan Saturday, Sunday and Monday. May do coursing with Logan on Saturday if conformation finishes early enough (or is delayed long enough). I'll likely be there to browse/shop/watch on Thursday, dogless.

I KNOW some of you are going. DO TELL
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:04 PM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I will be there with both dogs on Friday and Logan only Saturday-Monday (as long as I can get Saturday/Sunday off...I'm skipping school on Modnay ). Anyone else? There are 3 CATs, if that's enough to get you out here Oh, and Poison.

I'll be doing coursing with Gavroche and Logan on Friday (2 runs). I think there's a conformation match on Friday, too? Logan will probably be in that. I'm planning to do conformation with Logan Saturday, Sunday and Monday. May do coursing with Logan on Saturday if conformation finishes early enough (or is delayed long enough). I'll likely be there to browse/shop/watch on Thursday, dogless.

I KNOW some of you are going. DO TELL
Out of context, the bolded part sounds really bad!!!

We'll be there with THREE DOGS:

This little piggy will be in the fun match:


And these little piggies will be going SCREEEEAAMMMMMM SCREAMMMMMM SCRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMMM during all three CATs:



__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

My dogs will be screaming too. And collie screams really are not fun I was kind of impressed by Logan's display last year. I knew Gavroche would go nuts...but Logan...shiiiitttttt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:36 PM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,366
Default

Of course, I let her get away with it - the more I let her scream, the faster she chases.
__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
Of course, I let her get away with it - the more I let her scream, the faster she chases.
Same, same! I don't make them calm down or shut up. They need to be amped up to run
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

So, this:
http://www.onofrio.com/plist/ktdc1pl.pdf#page=55

That means those prices are for the entire weekend, right? So if I reserve a 5 x 10 space, I can get my crate and stuff all set up on Thursday, and leave it there through Monday, and it's only $15 total? Because that's totally worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Sizzle, did you send in the entries for your dogs yet? The entry form with the premium has the wrong date, so I'm assuming it has the wrong event number, too? :/ http://www.nwakennelclub.com/images/...-April2013.pdf

I also love it has a box to check for "flat-faced"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Sizzle, did you send in the entries for your dogs yet? The entry form with the premium has the wrong date, so I'm assuming it has the wrong event number, too? :/ http://www.nwakennelclub.com/images/...-April2013.pdf

I also love it has a box to check for "flat-faced"
Yes, I already sent it in.... I sure hope they fix that, darn it! Perhaps I should email the field secretary to make sure everything is in order.... *sigh*

ETA - emailed the field sec. We'll see what they say! I think the entries I sent had the correct info on them, because the entries were blank and I remember having to write EVERYTHING in... it was a pain!
__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 AM
SizzleDog SizzleDog is offline
Lord Cynical
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 9,366
Default

ALSO - there are two addresses to send pre-entries. Page 2 says to send entries to Terry, but page 4 says to send them to Jackie. I sent them to Jackie. DEAR LORD, this is nervewracking!
__________________



Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Quote:
because the entries were blank and I remember having to write EVERYTHING in... it was a pain!
That's how it was last year, just empty. I hope they get it sorted and your entries end up in the right place! At least it's early, so there's plenty of time to figure stuff out.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site