Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuppy View Post
Was a time I could say the same about Al Yankovic, but it's been a long time since I've seen him.
ha, that's funny. A pretty good friend of mine in college knew him fairly well. His dad made the cases they stored and traveled with their instruments in. They played in our city when I was in school, but I regrettably didn't take my friend up on tickets and a party back at the hotel with Weird Al and the band. That consisted of him and the drummer sitting in the hotel lounge bar talking about fishing :P No weird Al though
Old 04-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Top Dog

actually, i take it back. I do know a rather famous celebrity. http://personofinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Bear

Haven't seen him since he was a little puppy and not off to his new home yet. I used to train pretty regularly with the breeder. Does that count?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPuppy View Post
Was a time I could say the same about Al Yankovic, but it's been a long time since I've seen him.
Sooo awesome! I get to see him in concert in a couple weeks! So stoked!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Wolf King.
That's not too bad. I was really hoping he wasn't buying Eukanuba or Science Diet or something lol.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post
I friended Pamela Dennison on Facebook and I go stupid any time she likes/comments on any thing of mine. Once she commented on a photo and my boyfriend said something weird and I was like "STOP. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO RIGHT NOW?"
Mick & I were in classes with Pam & Cody years before she opened her training center. She just moved her school to a strip mall about 5 minutes from us about a year ago. I also knew the three Aussies that were on the cover of her first book. They're all gone now, but their owner and I do Nosework together.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Professional Nerd

The lady who played the mom on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody used to work at the same clinic I did.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Got Floof?

I "know" John Madden in the sense that we've had dinner once in a while over the last 8 years. I do HVAC work on his mansion in Pleasanton, CA about 3 times a year.

I've always wanted to ask him to do a play by play of me doing an install. Ha ha.

EDIT: I should say, I am not a football fan at all. So while it makes everyone at work insanely jealous, I really have no hero worship with this guy.

That said, if I could have a night with Peter Dinklage I'd be ectastic.

Kobe the Fluffy Cloud, Alaskan Malibu-te, Mar. '05
Syl the Stormblessed, Border Collie, Dec. '13

Old 04-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
Mick & I were in classes with Pam & Cody years before she opened her training center. She just moved her school to a strip mall about 5 minutes from us about a year ago. I also knew the three Aussies that were on the cover of her first book. They're all gone now, but their owner and I do Nosework together.
And here I was excited to be merely FB friends when she adds any one. Not only do I idolize her, but she's also hilarious. And currently has purple hair.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
And here I was excited to be merely FB friends when she adds any one. Not only do I idolize her, but she's also hilarious...
I haven't actually seen Pam since she had her grooming shop in town. We were signed up for her acting classes a few years ago, but not enough people signed up, at least for the time frame I did, so we dropped it.

Quote:
...And currently has purple hair.
What the heck is it with middle aged woman and purple hair?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Nope, not really- other than dog trainers. I have had lunch with Karen Pryor when she was in Denver, I know Leslie McDevitt and Suzanne Clothier pretty well, and I have had a few conversations with Ian Dunbar. I have also met Victoria Stillwell, but not enough to really "know" her.

Oh, I guess I sort of met Julia Roberts once. She came through my hometown, Carlsbad NM, on her way to somewhere. She was sitting a few tables down from us at a tiny little resteraunt, and my mom has her autograph somewhere but I was only 8 or something at the time so I didn't really know who she was that well.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?