Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops2 View Post
It happens, some frost and some light snow. But some years it never freezes, and only once in a great while will you get a real snow of six inches or more. A yooper would sunbathe in January in north GA.
I'm actually re-reading the comic now because my memory is fuzzy on a lot of it, and I can't find the cool map someone made mapping out their routes/cities they stopped in. They move from Atlanta to Alexandria, Virginia just outside of DC. I'm not quite caught up again but I think that's where they still are.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:43 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Yeah ... The comic ... I really need to get in that the only thing hat stops me is that in the comic there is no Daryl lol.

It seems with Carl & Daryl there is a kind of switch in personalities ... Daryl seems to be becoming more ... Social, & more attached to the group while it seems like Carl is become in more detatched & isolating himself more.

I read up on his comic character ... & although he does become a cold calculating killed, he still retains his conscience of right & wrong & it seems in the TV shoe he is losing that.