Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Just like the car that almost ran over Clara's dad, it looks almost if not completely identical to the car that killed Rose's dad. So coincidence? Or does the BBC just not have enough props?
Similar, but not the same. And I never trust a "production error" in Doctor Who lol.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

alright, new episode! Spoilers below!!!!!!!

I didn't watch the episode very thoroughly, (was reading a book, taking to a sister, and surfing Chaz at the same time) but whatever.

The whole sonic/clara thing, what was that? When she dove down for the sonic and then... blacked out. Was that part of the plot?

Singing was super important in this episode as well, they should make it a musical. Oh, and the TARDIS translated for Clara,even when she wasn't actually there.

Apparently the big bad guy called Clara a boy. Was that for amusement?
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
Top Dog

I...watched this episode twice and fell asleep twice. In the exact same part. So I have no idea what goes on in the middle, and the whole thing is confusing to me. I need to rewatch when I'm not exhausted.

But. BUT. I noticed at the end of the "next time" trailer...the Doctor appears to be HERE

Sooooooo...that means we probably haven't seen one single tiny scene from the finale yet. Which means...ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Top Dog

THE EYE OF HARMONY! THE MOTHER ****ING EYE OF MOTHER ****ING HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I'm now TERRIFIED of the series finale. I don't want to know his name. At all. And now we know his name likely isn't just "Doctor." Unfortunately.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
THE EYE OF HARMONY! THE MOTHER ****ING EYE OF MOTHER ****ING HARMONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I'm now TERRIFIED of the series finale. I don't want to know his name. At all. And now we know his name likely isn't just "Doctor." Unfortunately.
RIGHT?!

Ugh.

I did like the big friendly button, but I felt like that was sort of too easy a fix.

Also, they were IN the HEART of the TARDIS. Like, I thought looking into the heart of the TARDIS is somewhat bad for your health, and they're just strolling around in there? Whut?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Got Floof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
RIGHT?!

Ugh.

I did like the big friendly button, but I felt like that was sort of too easy a fix.

Also, they were IN the HEART of the TARDIS. Like, I thought looking into the heart of the TARDIS is somewhat bad for your health, and they're just strolling around in there? Whut?
Plot armor, activate!

Kobe the Fluffy Cloud, Alaskan Malibu-te, Mar. '05
Syl the Stormblessed, Border Collie, Dec. '13

Old 05-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Allons-y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
RIGHT?!
Yeah, I was thinking that too...I mean Rose looked at it, and then Nine had to absorb the energy, and that was enough to make him REGENERATE. So it seems like walking around in it would be a bad thing.

But, I guess...

I did like this episode, though. The previous few have felt kind of filler-y and didn't really do it for me. It feels like the plot might finally be going somewhere.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I figure it has something to do with the TARDIS freezing it at the moment of failure or something.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydogs View Post
Yeah, I was thinking that too...I mean Rose looked at it, and then Nine had to absorb the energy, and that was enough to make him REGENERATE. So it seems like walking around in it would be a bad thing.

But, I guess...

I did like this episode, though. The previous few have felt kind of filler-y and didn't really do it for me. It feels like the plot might finally be going somewhere.
This made me lol in the library.

And I agree with the filler.

Although we did know(ish) about his name! Remember? River whispered it to him when she met 10 in the library with the Vashta Nerada. Now we get to know! I'm terrified.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Top Dog

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think I could like Matt Smith more than I already did, but WOWEE he was absolutely brilliant! PERFECT.

I freaking LOVED this episode. I'm dying for next week's. Don't forget there's a prequel out for next week already!

BESSIE! BESSIE IS IN THE NEXT TIME TRAILER! AND STRAX WANTS TO KILL THE REPTILE! AND THERE'S RIVER! AND AND AND AND....