Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
i just rewatched Boom Town the other day. It's the ONLY episode I've only seen once (until now). It actually wasn't as terrible as I thought. I loved Mickey calling Jack the Captain of the Innuendo Squad lol.
I actually really liked Boom Town lol. It was one of the few from Nines run that I DID watch more than once.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

So I just read the awesomest Clara theory... basically it goes like this
1. Clara was a dalek, and we all assumed she died, but what if she didn't, and instead grew insane, and eventually became the dalek emperor at that game station
2. Rose goes and Badwolfs everything, "I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them" "I bring life." "I scatter them" "I can see everything, all that is, all that was, all that could ever be"
3. So essentially, she brings Clara back, and scatters her for the doctor to find.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakash View Post
So I just read the awesomest Clara theory... basically it goes like this
1. Clara was a dalek, and we all assumed she died, but what if she didn't, and instead grew insane, and eventually became the dalek emperor at that game station
2. Rose goes and Badwolfs everything, "I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them" "I bring life." "I scatter them" "I can see everything, all that is, all that was, all that could ever be"
3. So essentially, she brings Clara back, and scatters her for the doctor to find.
That's pretty good!

Rings of Akhaten - I cried :'( It was a bit slow to start, but the ending was extraordinary. But then I was confused, because shouldn't the Doctor have forgotten everything?

Last edited by Saeleofu; 04-06-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Allons-y!

All right, I haven't joined in here yet, but I really liked Rings of Akhaten! Those speeches at the end, along with Mary's voice...oh man. I definitely teared up. Also, I wasn't sure how I felt about Clara before, but this episode confirmed how much I like her.

Sael - that confused me too. Did it only take some of his memories? Did Clara get there in time to stop him from losing any? I thought they would explain that a little better...

Oh, and the next episode looks pretty awesome.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Oh, and the next episode looks pretty awesome.
YESSSSSS! ICE WARRIORS!!!!! I am excite
Old 04-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
That's pretty good!

Rings of Akhaten - I cried :'( It was a bit slow to start, but the ending was extraordinary. But then I was confused, because shouldn't the Doctor have forgotten everything?
I didn't get from it that it takes everything, just that it wants to know it? It feeds off that knowledge? Not necessarily consuming them completely, because otherwise, the previous singers would forget why they were singing wouldn't they?

I could have that backwards.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Yeah, I didn't get that. At first when he began the speech I got all freaked out because I thought he'd lose his memory, and then he'd have to ask the question, "Doctor Who?" But then he didn't, so yay!

Did anyone else wonder about the TARDIS translation, how it didn't translate for Clara? Clara says herself that the TARDIS didn't like her, and she picked up on the fact that it was alive without the Doctor telling her. It's just strange...
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakash View Post
Yeah, I didn't get that. At first when he began the speech I got all freaked out because I thought he'd lose his memory, and then he'd have to ask the question, "Doctor Who?" But then he didn't, so yay!

Did anyone else wonder about the TARDIS translation, how it didn't translate for Clara? Clara says herself that the TARDIS didn't like her, and she picked up on the fact that it was alive without the Doctor telling her. It's just strange...
YES. I wondered why in the heck it wasn't translating for her.

I thought it was just locked because the Doctor locked it though.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Top Dog

This.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

hmmmm yeah I caught that and was wondering if it was a production error or not. It's hard to tell sometimes... Just like the car that almost ran over Clara's dad, it looks almost if not completely identical to the car that killed Rose's dad. So coincidence? Or does the BBC just not have enough props?

But yeah, back to the leaf. Maybe she keeps that leaf as the most important thing to happen to her parents, and the maple leaf is the start of HER story, how she met someone who was marvelous...

P.S. Her mom's headstone is the same as BBC's Sherlocks.

P.S.S. I'm not smart enough to notice most of this stuff, I see all the brilliance on tumblr...