Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Show Dog

Oh I totally know what everyone means about coordination. I have two left feet LOL. I did the beginner DVD on day one, then did it again on day two but thought it was too slow so I did the next one. I was good until we got into the Reggeton and Cumbia mix and I was like how are you DOING that??! LOL. But its totally awesome.

For those who can't make classes but want to try it out, I recommend the DVD set. Just make sure you have ample space to work in. I just saw somewhere yesterday where they sell single DVD'.s. if I find it again I will share

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 03-27-2013, 06:27 PM
APBT crazy!

They also sell DVDs on their website. I never knew you could get them somewhere else. I have a hard time doing it at home since we have carpet in the living room... but do play the wii game when I have time.

http://www.zumba.com/shop/category/dvd_s/

They also have zumba wear if you're interested. My friend bought me a coat on Black Friday and it was $61 but on sale for $21.
http://www.zumba.com/en-US/shop/
Old 03-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Top Dog

I have a friend who lives, breaths and eats Zumba...I have to hear so much about it that I don't even want to do it, lol. But I have, once, I am so uncoordinated that I threw off the instructor...never went back lol. I stick to the wii game, and Just dance, I love just dance.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:18 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

If I see it at a bargin somewhere I will pick up a set & we how i like it.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:26 PM
APBT crazy!

I got my zumba wii game off of ebay. You can find it at walmart and gamestop. But they aren't really cheap. Mine was $20 off of ebay. I don't think they sell the DVDs... not that I have seen. I find my instructor's class more fun though.. the wii game is all the same steps basically and my instructor switches up the songs and new choreography each week.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

I've been going a couple times a week every so often with my mom. For me it's more of a fun way to get some moving in, because it honestly doesn't make me that tired. But I still really love it, if only because I've totally gotten a little better at dancing. It's not saying much because I sucked before, but still. (I'm an athlete, my hips and arms and legs don't like to do all the extra movement required, they think it's a waste of energy. )
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.