Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-25-2013, 03:16 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

a few pictures

and this may be my most favorite picture EVER lol

LOL I just noticed... these photos are from two different trips but he's wearing the EXACT same outfit lol. that must be his Magic Kingdom outfit

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-25-2013, 04:09 PM
& the Muttly Crew

---How long have you been together?

About 9 years.

---How did you meet?

He was volunteering in a community service project for which I was a leader. Ironically he was working in the other leader's team so I really didn't know him...just a name. But we made mutual friends during it and one of them got us together after the project was done.

---What are their best traits?

Single best trait: he's one of those guys who can make you laugh for days. He has this gentle offbeat humor that is just amazing.

---If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?

He's ummm tall. Dark-haired. Blue eyes.
Ironically while I have about twenty thousand pictures of dogs and various odds and ends, we don't really have many pictures together. None since my computer crashed last year.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 03-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Top Dog

Almost 6 years

---How did you meet?

We met a few times in high school through mutual friends. Then in grade 12, we had gym together. He always picked me first to be on his team. He asked me to prom and the rest is history.

He is so kind hearted. He never says a bad thing about anyone, always sees the good in people. He notices the small things that make a huge difference to people, and I just love that in him.

From my sister's wedding this past summer. I so wish he would get rid of that goatee...
Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Almost 6 years

---How did you meet?

We met a few times in high school through mutual friends. Then in grade 12, we had gym together. He always picked me first to be on his team. He asked me to prom and the rest is history.

He is so kind hearted. He never says a bad thing about anyone, always sees the good in people. He notices the small things that make a huge difference to people, and I just love that in him.

From my sister's wedding this past summer. I so wish he would get rid of that goatee...

For some reason I thought you were a lot older than you are!! Please don't take that badly lol.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 03-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
For some reason I thought you were a lot older than you are!! Please don't take that badly lol.
No offense taken! I'm almost 24, and most people think I'm still in my teens! It's nice to be thought of as older than I am for once!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
^This. I totally thought so, too! I don't know why. Lol.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 03-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
How long have you been together? How did you meet? What are there best traits? If you are a picture sharer whats your S/O look like?
We have been married for 17 years, been together for 21 years.
We met through my boyfriend at the time, the boyfriend was also the husbands best friend.
His best trait is his ability to not let me get worked up about stupid things. And to love me for who I am and what I look like.

I apparently don't have any photos on photobucket. But he is tall, dark blonde/light brown hair that is slightly balding.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Vizsla mom

Together 7yrs. Met through a mutual friend at my university bar at a JPE concert. His best trait is that he can build ANYTHING! Okay, so that helps but his best trait is how supportive& kind he is.

Him& puppy Penny

Reminding him not to speak out of turn!

And for good measure ..World's Largest Fiddle& my custom built VW dunebuggy. Thanks, boyfriend. I own the a life-sized Hot Wheels!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Top Dog

We've been together for a year and a half. We met online *blush* oh ny gosh, he's the best. He's funny, and smart. It's like someone wrapped up all the qualities I wanted in someone and put it in a good looking package. He makes me laugh all the time. We have kind of the same personality but what I lack he makes up for. He's my best friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Top Dog

We've been together for nearly 7 years. Met when I was 17 and he was 19, basically just through mutual friends. We just clicked when we met and started spending almost all our time together - we get along SO well.

Best trait? He's just genuinely a really nice guy, he never speaks badly about anyone and always looks on the bright side of things. He's an incredible musician, actually insanely talented at whatever he happens to put his mind to. We have a lot of the same interests, he supports me and my crazy animals, he knows how to have fun...basically we're just incredibly well suited to each other. Oh, and he is a bit cute