Rosey

JessLough

Love My Mutt
She's gone. Old age can no longer bother her.

Don't really want to talk about it. Wanted to let you all know.

ETA: please don't say anything on Facebook until I do. My brother doesn't know yet.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I know that words will offer little comfort, but remember that Rosey likely loved you more than life itself and she knew you loved her back. She seemed so endearing and sweet from what I read and saw, I was hoping for the best when I saw the thread, which unfortunately wasn't the case.

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Jess, although there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel any better right now, just remember that we all love you and we all loved Rosey like she was one of our own dogs. She will be incredibly missed and I hope that you can find some solace in the fact that she is having a grand old time up there with all of the other amazing dogs that have left us.

From everyone here at Brigadoon, we love you and Rosey and she will always be in our hearts.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh no, my heart just sunk. :( She was such a cool dog. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had better words to comfort you with. (((((((((hugs))))))))

Oh no. My heart just dropped when I saw this thread. :( Jess, I am so, so sorry and I wish I had something better to say. ((((hugs))))

DJEtzel

My heart sank as well. I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I'm very happy that she's no longer in pain, as I'm sure you are.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
No no no. :( Tears in my eyes... so sad for you. I always enjoyed seeing her pics, one of my favorite old ladies.

Run free Rosey.

adojrts

There are million things I want to say and nothing seems right, except that Rosey is one of those dogs that I wish I had the honor of meeting and knowing. She will be greatly missed even by those of us that had never met her. I am so sorry for your loss :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh my god. I saw this title and my heart dropped.

I am so, so, so sorry, I don't even know what to say. Words can't even express how I feel, and can't help how you feel.

You have my number if/when you want to talk.

SaraB

Jess, I'm so, so, so sorry to hear about Rosey. She really was a one in a million and very lucky to share her life with you. Rest in peace sweet girl. :(

Members online

No members online now.