Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-28-2013, 01:19 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
Jeans: Usually Delia's, simply for the fact that I can actually find them in my length IN the store and I don't have to get them tailored. I have a 26ish inseam, so even most "short" length jeans are too long. (Most short length are 30 inches.) If I find a pair that work elsewhere though, I will snatch them up.

I LOVE Target t shirts. They just fit really well, are really soft and pretty flattering. And usually on sale.

Other than those two things, I will buy anything anywhere.
Delia's Jeans are awesome! Their Long Jeans actually fit me in the length!

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm All Ears

New York and Company, the Limited (especially for dress pants, they're awesome!), Maurices, Gordman's rarely, Old Navy on occasion, Kohl's sometimes, TJ Max, JC Penny's, some other stores too. Shoes I go to Metro Shoe warehouse if I want something nice. I buy cheap flats everywhere (usually under $10 a pair). They seem to last just as long and are as comfy. I love Maurice's heels. I have several colors and they are pretty comfy, good height, etc. I buy workout clothes at Academy.

I love shopping though.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Kung Pow Fish

jeans/pants: torrid, fashion bug
tshirts: ebay, thinkgeek, or walmart
shoes: walmart, payless, or New Rock because zomgsosexybootshnnnnggggggg

im simple. jeans or cargos and a tshirt. oh yeah
Old 02-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Top Dog

I buy stuff absolutely everywhere lol.

Jeans usually American Eagle or Guess (they seem to fit me best) Also I can't go too expensive because my washing machine seems to destroy them, or maybe it's me. I throw away jeans every 3 months or so from rips, tears, holes...

Shoes..um Steve Madden boots, and any company that makes oxford shoes lol I love those. The store I go to is called Pope Gravity but I think it's not a chain and it's just a local Vancouver store. They have all the awesome shoes!

Shirts - Banana Republic a lot. Mexx, Aritzia, anywhere I pass by with shirts I like. H&M for cheap summer throw away stuff, TopShop, Zara. Some really nice shirts I'll get from Valentino, D&G or something. Occasionally American Eagle or Abercrombie.

Coats - I like a lot of Artizia coats. Other than that, I always justify buying expensive coats because I feel like I can keep it for a few years and I want quality! I'm really bad on my clothes and I don't want a coat to break in a few months after getting it. So most coats are Burburry or some other designer brand or another.

Winter/Waterproof/Dogwalking/Outdoor sports - I'm exclusively using Arc'teryx for these. They have the best waterproof stuff! Absolutely amazing quality and they come in all thicknesses. Just perfect.