Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Top Dog

I'm fat, in Canada I shop at penningtons or reitmans now that i lost 80lbs, when I get to go to the states I hit up torrid! I love torrid!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

A vast majority of my work clothes are sweatshirts from Abercrombie and the knock off similar stores. They put sweatshirts on clearance a lot and they're super warm, even if I look like a high school poster child.

Otherwise, Modcloth, Shabby Apple, and Guess are my general rotation. Then you can find a lot of great cheap pieces at Wet Seal and Forever 21 if you are dedicated to looking through the sea of crap.

Last edited by ThoseWordsAtBest; 02-27-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

Goodwill! It's my favorite since I hate buying stuff, but if I need new clothes I can go there and buy stuff without spending TOO much money.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Kotah BEAR

I literally shop everywhere.
From American Eagle to Wet Seal to Goodwill to mom & pop type stores to Maurcies (sp) to Victoria Secret to DSW (for shoes). I can get shoes, pants, shirts, purses, bras, panties, etc from any of those stores.
And I am a bargain shopper like no other. It doesn't matter if I have $30 in my pockets or $500 in my pocket, I hit up the clearence racks and even then I try and find discounts.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Top Dog

American eagle, pacsun, target, trade homes for shoes.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 02-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Aussie Obssessed

I've bought my last 6 pairs of jeans from Lee.com the same cut for all of them just different colors, haven't found a better cut for myself tho they don't hold up more than 6 months.

I buy most of my t-shirts from Cafepress, dress shirts and dress pants I get at local department stores where I can try them on.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Charity shops and cheap clothes shops lol! I hate spending money own clothes.... I don't buy designer or really high street... Just mix and match stuff.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Top Dog

Old Navy, thrift stores, hand me downs for the most part. I don't really go shopping much, but if I'm at/near the mall and there are sales advertised, I'll go check it out!

I will never buy clothes full price!!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Top Dog

Buffalo Exchange and Crossroads (both thrift stores), H&M, Banana Republic, White l House Black Market, Ann Taylor, and a variety of slightly sketchy online stores based in China

But mostly Buffalo Exchange and H&M for me.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Top Dog

I adore TJ Maxx. You can get some nice brands for great deals or if you don't care about brand names, you can get some "off" brands for even better deals. You have to hunt sometimes, but I've gotten some of my favorite jeans/shirts there.

If I'm at an outlet mall, I like American Eagle (though less than I used to), Banana Republic, Gap, and JCrew occasionally. I'm probably forgetting a few.

As for shoes, I love my rainbow flip flops (not so cheap, but last for years), my Tommy hilfiger flip flops (cheap but oh so comfortable! Best part is they can get wet (unlike the rainbows) but don't rub you when they're wet b/c the straps are fabric), and my sperrys (comfy!) as well I like chucks, but don't have a nice pair at the moment and haven't gotten another because I find my Sperrys to be comfier anyway. I also got these amazing leather boots at Belk (I think) for like $30 which was a great buy.

My Hiking Blog: http://thehikinghokie.blogspot.com/