Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Top Dog

Pictures, finally!!! Enzo is a really, really good looking Lab. If I had a Lab, I'd want an Enzo lookalike.

But really though. Can I have Indy now, please? PLEASE?
Old 02-18-2013, 07:21 PM
LABRADERP!

What no Knox?
10/01/2013
Gunslinger's Snowfall Banshee Scream "Takoda"
03/22/2010
Forever in my heart
Murray's Bojangles is High Rollin' "Beau"
11/03/2002-11/21/2013
Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Pictures, finally!!! Enzo is a really, really good looking Lab. If I had a Lab, I'd want an Enzo lookalike.

But really though. Can I have Indy now, please? PLEASE?
Haha, everyone at the dog park thinks Enzo is part greyhound or something. She's super fit, and FAST, like, stupid fast, and she corners like a Ferrari (lmao) so they think there's no way it's the same breed as their fat slowpoke, so she must be a mixed breed. I love her to death, and she's changed my mind about Labs for sure. I think I need to keep at least one retriever-brain around, just to keep my other herder-brains not so serious all the time. I think the next one is going to be a fox red lab or a field bred Golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttkip View Post
What no Knox?
It's a bit of a delicate situation here with Knox. Delicate in that he and Ozzy want to kill each other on sight. He's here on and off with his breeder, who lives three miles down the road from me. She's training him in narcotics detection in the hopes that he can work at Hartsfield and the jail with her. She's a sheriffs deputy in addition to breeding GSDs.

So as we narrowly avoided having him disembowel Ozzy at one point, they're both safer far apart from each other. And Ozzy has no intention of ever backing down.

When he IS here, there's four or more points of separation in between them. Unfortunately, the stress of having him here, and dealing with him like he's a super-max prisoner doesn't do anyone any favors. And as it's just him and Ozzy, so far, he does fine at his breeders.

He can be around other males, and work around other males without an issue. And without going into my marital life, it was figure something out or risk divorce, as Ozzy is my husbands dog. So that's it in a nutshell. I work Knox on the weekends in protection. He trains during the week in narcotics. It's worked out well for our family at this point in time.

At no point, ever, will he meet Jones. I am not willing to risk it.