Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Default Rosey teaches you how to beg, and ferret bedtime cuddles

First, The Queen will teach you how to properly beg

Step One: Don't look directly at the human with food. Make sure you can see them from the corner of your eye, though!

IMG_6493 by JessLough, on Flickr

Step Two: Look towards, but past, your human. Act cool. They must not know you want their food.

IMG_6496 by JessLough, on Flickr

Step 3: Pout. Act like your life just isn't worth living. You are guaranteed to get food once you pout for no apparent reason.

IMG_6499 by JessLough, on Flickr

Excuse Rosey's looks. She's finally blowing coat, I do brush her, but omg the fur.

Somebody asked me, forever ago, to get photos of the ferret ball that happens at bed time. Unfortunately, Ella never actually slept until today. Now that Ella is actually sleeping, they are not, of course, in a ball. But they're all together and I figured it was adorable nonetheless!

Ella is curled into her own little ball in the upper left hand corner. Ren is spread across the front, using Ella's butt as a headrest. Harley is behind Ren and to the right of Ella, probably not by choice I... don't know where her head is. Possibly under Ella, possible behind the litterbox to the right. Possibly under Ren. They DO have blankets. Ella has taken to making forts with puppy pads. I put 2 out, and she steals one while it's clean and leaves one to poop on. They just happen to be laying ON the puppy pads squishing the fort, making me look like a horrible person that doesn't give them blankets.

Bedtime Cuddle by JessLough, on Flickr

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 02-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Top Dog

So sweet. Rosey's very good at what she does!!
Old 02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Haha, my dogs need to learn the proper begging ways from Rosey! How can you say no to such a cute face?

I love the ferret balls! When the chihuahuas curl up like that, I have to snuggle in with them

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep