Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
LostAndConfused's Avatar
LostAndConfused LostAndConfused is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hudson Valley
Posts: 2,973
Default

Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.


You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!
__________________
allons-y!



Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012


Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012


Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Aleron's Avatar
Aleron Aleron is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 2,270
Default

Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show
__________________
Nikki & the Herding Breed Variety Pack
Visit Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alerondogs
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobeLove View Post
I was there (you got a picture of my boss)! Great pictures! And thanks for sharing. And I agree there's never enough beautiful pictures.
I never realize how many Chazzers are in the PNW area - that's really neat! I really loved the Dobermans at the show, wish I had gotten more pictures of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.


You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!
That was one of the first dogs I spotted as soon as I walked in. Had to chase him down, I've always loved Berger Picards. Gorgeous dogs!

And thank you! I'll probably post a few more, in that case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show
Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,515
Default Black/White pictures

Some black/white pictures





More of dogs and their people







Another of the camera ham terrier


Belgian Sheepdog picture in b/w




__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Laurelin's Avatar
Laurelin Laurelin is offline
I'm All Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 28,983
Default

You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Oh, I lied. Forgot the Papillons!

I love, love, love being by the Papillon ring because these dogs have the funniest personalities ever. Of all the breeds, I'm pretty sure this was the sassiest at the show.
Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.
__________________
Mia CGC
Summer TG2 TBAD
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.
Thank you so, so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.
They were so hilarious, but I did not envy their handlers LOL They really do put on a show! A couple of them kept offering tricks for the judge and for their handlers when they were being greeted or baited. One of them ran around the whole ring refusing to gait, and just barked at the spectators or dogs standing outside.

I remembered the Papillons doing the same the last time I was at the show, 3 years ago. About half of them were offering up tricks for the bait instead of stacking. There was a lot of twirling and bouncing around. Love them so much!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Aleron's Avatar
Aleron Aleron is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 2,270
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!
She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there
__________________
Nikki & the Herding Breed Variety Pack
Visit Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alerondogs
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there
Oh, cool! I always forget how far people travel to get to this show. There were more than a few people who came in from the Midwestern area!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Flyinsbt's Avatar
Flyinsbt Flyinsbt is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Woe Tess.

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Equinox's Avatar
Equinox Equinox is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinsbt View Post
Woe Tess.

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.
Please steal away! I don't have that many local "dog friends" on Facebook, otherwise I'd ask people to tag any familiar faces. Tess is so cute, I'm really glad I got to see her and Pirate!!

I definitely agree that a lot of breeds are headed in a nice direction. And even if it's not an overall trend, I also saw some lovely, balanced dogs being rewarded in the ring at the RCC. Met a German Shepherd there that picked up a 4 point major... really nice, moderate, and solid German x American cross. Lives on a farm and is being trained in tracking.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site