Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Top Dog

Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.

You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 02-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Top Dog

Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show
Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobeLove View Post
I was there (you got a picture of my boss)! Great pictures! And thanks for sharing. And I agree there's never enough beautiful pictures.
I never realize how many Chazzers are in the PNW area - that's really neat! I really loved the Dobermans at the show, wish I had gotten more pictures of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
Love the Berger Picard picture. They are such a cool looking breed. Love them lots.

You should definitely post more pictures! <----Not sarcasm
I love seeing the different breeds and you take great pictures!!
That was one of the first dogs I spotted as soon as I walked in. Had to chase him down, I've always loved Berger Picards. Gorgeous dogs!

And thank you! I'll probably post a few more, in that case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
Really enjoyed these! I'm pretty sure Whim's breeder was at the Meet the Breeds booth and I think Whim's sister was at this show
Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Top Dog

Default Black/White pictures

Some black/white pictures

More of dogs and their people

Another of the camera ham terrier

Belgian Sheepdog picture in b/w

Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm All Ears

You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Oh, I lied. Forgot the Papillons!

I love, love, love being by the Papillon ring because these dogs have the funniest personalities ever. Of all the breeds, I'm pretty sure this was the sassiest at the show.
Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
You got some AWESOME shots! Especially for indoors. They're really just wow! I can't even begin to pick a favorite.
Thank you so, so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Haha yes, this is totally true. Sometimes they have too much personality for their own good.... and then they embarrass you by trying to climb the shelves at the food store downtown. But they're fun dogs.
They were so hilarious, but I did not envy their handlers LOL They really do put on a show! A couple of them kept offering tricks for the judge and for their handlers when they were being greeted or baited. One of them ran around the whole ring refusing to gait, and just barked at the spectators or dogs standing outside.

I remembered the Papillons doing the same the last time I was at the show, 3 years ago. About half of them were offering up tricks for the bait instead of stacking. There was a lot of twirling and bouncing around. Love them so much!
Old 02-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Thanks!! I had no idea Whimsy's breeder was in the area, would have looked for them if I knew! I was with the bullies on the other end, and didn't see that they had a booth until I ran past. Had to backtrack and get a quick picture of one of them. Really beautiful dogs!
She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there
Old 02-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron View Post
She's in CA but is involved with the club that had the booth there
Oh, cool! I always forget how far people travel to get to this show. There were more than a few people who came in from the Midwestern area!!
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

Woe Tess.

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinsbt View Post
Woe Tess.

The photos are great, you should just share them all. And I love that Rotti you got a photo of showing, what a nice looking dog! That breed seems to be going in a good direction these days. (uh... based on that photo, and the one in group at Westminster, so maybe that's a little small of a sample size for me to be judging on.)

oh, and I'm stealing Woe Tess to share on FB because it's hilarious.
Please steal away! I don't have that many local "dog friends" on Facebook, otherwise I'd ask people to tag any familiar faces. Tess is so cute, I'm really glad I got to see her and Pirate!!

I definitely agree that a lot of breeds are headed in a nice direction. And even if it's not an overall trend, I also saw some lovely, balanced dogs being rewarded in the ring at the RCC. Met a German Shepherd there that picked up a 4 point major... really nice, moderate, and solid German x American cross. Lives on a farm and is being trained in tracking.