Fraggle Rock Collars

Saeleofu

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to get it! And it sounds like it'll be here in plenty of time to practice and make sure I know how to use it ;)

DJEtzel

If you are able to start adding fleece lining on the inside I'm definitely interested. I really could use some fun collars with fleece lining since I have two dogs that have sensitive skin.
Fleece lining is a go. It's so much easier than I thought it would be, too. :) You can check out Saeleofu's lure coursing lead above to see an example.

I just ordered some tardis fabric to have a collar made for Diesel, for his 'bigger on the inside' dog tag! Perhaps I will have to send you a message when it gets here!
I would love that! :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Fleece lining is a go. It's so much easier than I thought it would be, too. :) You can check out Saeleofu's lure coursing lead above to see an example.
Ok I definitely want fleece lined.

Also, if you are wanting to do another lure coursing lead I'd love to have one or two more. I have one for Joey, but want to get him another one and I'd love one for Cricket since I want to practice with her for fun.

DJEtzel

Ok I definitely want fleece lined.

Also, if you are wanting to do another lure coursing lead I'd love to have one or two more. I have one for Joey, but want to get him another one and I'd love one for Cricket since I want to practice with her for fun.
I'd love to make some more lure coursing leads! You'll just have to get with me here or on facebook about designs/colors/lengths/widths. :)

I'm very excited to see Gwen's finished collar and leash! She'll look super stylish.... Finally. ;)
I know, I cannot wait, either, I really like the design you chose! :D

------

I have a Greyhound event coming up in the next few months, so I'm really glad I started working with fleece; I'll be making (hopefully) a few lure coursing leads to take, TONS of martingales, and some martingale/lead combos that are all attached, with lots of fleece, of course. :D

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I think you can expect an order from me once spring/summer nears! I'll be needing a nice fabric martingale collar for Cali soon.

Saeleofu

I do have to say that I've been thoroughly impressed with your customer service. Your products, too, but the customer service is important to me! Poor product + poor attitude in customer service is why I will NEVER again buy from the last place I bought custom chain martingales from.

Also, a picture of Logan in his DW collar. He usually wears his DW-inspired Ella's Lead collar for working, but since the 7b series premiere is this week, I thought he needed to wear something more obvious! :D

DJEtzel

I do have to say that I've been thoroughly impressed with your customer service. Your products, too, but the customer service is important to me! Poor product + poor attitude in customer service is why I will NEVER again buy from the last place I bought custom chain martingales from.

Also, a picture of Logan in his DW collar. He usually wears his DW-inspired Ella's Lead collar for working, but since the 7b series premiere is this week, I thought he needed to wear something more obvious! :D

That is such a great compliment, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! I was really worried starting all of this that I would have terrible trouble with customer service and keeping things straight. For the most part, it has all gone very smoothly, thankfully, and when it doesn't I get the problem resolved in a very timely fashion. I just want to please people AND their pets! XD

I commented on Facebook, too, but Logan looks so good in that collar and all the blue looks great on him! :D

Members online

No members online now.