Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Top Dog

I suck on or chew my top lip a lot. It's a self-conscious thing - I had pretty major jaw surgery, and due to all the moving stuff around, my upper lip when relaxed doesn't completely touch my lower lip. So I kind of force it down.

I used to chew on my nails or pens a lot, but working in a lab with rubber gloves on and scary chemicals put an end to that.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakash View Post
I can't keep my room clean. At all. I can make it beautiful and by night its a mess again.
I'm REALLY bad about putting my laundry away after I washed it. This past weekend I did my laundry and, uh, put it away with my laundry from two weeks ago. It was in a pile on Pepper's crate (sorry Pepper) for two weeks. And I had to FORCE myself to put it all away.

Laundry and I... we just don't do well together.

Also bad is when I wash my bedding. And I'm ready to go to bed all like "la la la" and walk into my bedroom... sheets are still in the dryer. *&^%.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Top Dog

I'm a nail biter and scab picker. Glad to know I'm not the only one. lol
Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 PM
Top Dog

I eat when I'm stressed.
I eat when I'm bored.
I eat when I'm procrastinating.
I eat when I'm feeling fidgety.
I eat while I'm reading.
I eat when I can't sleep.
I eat while I watch TV.
I eat while I do research.
Basically, I eat whenever my hands or mind aren't fully occupied. Which is almost all the time.
I mostly snack on fruit and veggies, but it's still an issue. I'm currently trying to change the "I eat" to "I go for a walk or exercise".
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm REALLY bad about putting my laundry away after I washed it. This past weekend I did my laundry and, uh, put it away with my laundry from two weeks ago. It was in a pile on Pepper's crate (sorry Pepper) for two weeks. And I had to FORCE myself to put it all away.

Also bad is when I wash my bedding. And I'm ready to go to bed all like "la la la" and walk into my bedroom... sheets are still in the dryer. *&^%.
Ummm, yeah, I forgot about this one. It drives Roy crazy. Because I'm normally pretty good about housework but cannot stand laundry. And I can't motivate myself to be efficient about it.

Glad I'm not alone.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:57 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post

Oh man this is so me. I basically leave the finished laundry in the basket unfolded until I need the basket again for a new load of laundry and am forced to do something with the clothing occupying the basket currently lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I pick my lips. It happens when I'm anxious mostly.. I sometimes wake up with blood on my hands, literally lol It's such an annoying awful habit! My lips are super soft because I'm always peeling skin back but still it's a bloody mess
I do this too! Even when I get nervous watching movies. It's kind of irritating but I have this one spot on my lips that I keep picking at and it heals so slowly. Yuck!

The other thing I do is I can't stand still...If i wait in line, I either bouncing on my toes or pace. When I'm sitting down I tend to rock or tap. People think I have ADHD...

Edit: Oh yea I also talk to myself...at home...at lot.....and ask questions and answer them as if I were talking to someone else. I think I'm just crazy.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Allons-y!

Let's see...I pick at my nail beds, and I'm bad at keeping my hands still - if I wear bracelets or have a hair tie on my wrist I mess with them a lot. I'm almost unable to do homework without food or a cup of tea. I'm very lazy when it comes to putting things away; my desk is a mess right now because I tend to just pile stuff on top of it. Though I always get things done, I often procrastinate pretty badly.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Lol this one I just realized last week...

When a baby cries... I sway lol even if I am not holding said baby haha

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

I chew on my lips, constantly.
Play with my hair.
I'm paranoid about money.
I dig at my nail beds.
I pick at my blemishes.

Hmm...I can't think of anything else right now.