Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-13-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
For the record, the only trench I have dug on my property was completed and filled in the same weekend.
What was the trench for? And do you tell the story of the trench daily? Lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Silence! I ban you!

I was burying a downspout discharge pipe and connecting the end to a foundation drain that runs to the end of my property. I rarely tell the story
Old 02-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I fart too lol
Win.
Thats all I got.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

I agree.. I see so many people complain about their SO's... Not little harmless things like here, but hurtful and disrespectful posts, status updates, etc.

I have flaws and I am sure I drive my husband up the wall sometimes... And so does he. We've had to overcome some really tough times, I am not going to lie. And you have to learn to communicate with your SO, you have to learn what drives them mad and what calms them down, makes them feel loved and wanted (or respected). Reading the love languages made that really clear. And, as always, treat your spouse the way you want to be treated and don't say or post something you don't mean, because you can say you're sorry but once it has been said or read it's out there and you can't take it back. Apologize for it, yes, take it back and make it undone, no.

So... What I have said here is something I would (an have) teasingly tell him to his face. I guess that's the key for me.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I agree.. I see so many people complain about their SO's... Not little harmless things like here, but hurtful and disrespectful posts, status updates, etc.
This drives me absolutely nuts. I see it so often, and its stuff you likely wouldnt say about your enemy yet you are saying it about your partner?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post

I have flaws and I am sure I drive my husband up the wall sometimes... And so does he. We've had to overcome some really tough times, I am not going to lie. And you have to learn to communicate with your SO, you have to learn what drives them mad and what calms them down, makes them feel loved and wanted (or respected). Reading the love languages made that really clear. And, as always, treat your spouse the way you want to be treated and don't say or post something you don't mean, because you can say you're sorry but once it has been said or read it's out there and you can't take it back. Apologize for it, yes, take it back and make it undone, no.

So... What I have said here is something I would (an have) teasingly tell him to his face. I guess that's the key for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
This drives me absolutely nuts. I see it so often, and its stuff you likely wouldnt say about your enemy yet you are saying it about your partner?
Both of these posts.

Seriously my pet peeve lol

That is your partner not your personal dumping ground. Everyone has trouble but like you guys said... You wouldn't say that to their face or worse to your enemy WHY say it about your spouse. An you expect their love and respect?

Ahhhhhh lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Bored Now.

I almost feel bad posting in this thread because. . . I'm leaving him and moving away. So WTF does it matter?

But his COMPLETE AND TOTAL INABILITY TO RINSE A DISH AND PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER MAKES ME ANGRY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
This is going to sound awful, but he is constantly trying to touch me. He rubs my back, massages my shoulders, rubs his thumb over the back of my hand.

I HATE IT.
I just want to say I don't think that's bad at all. Nothing wrong with certain kinds of touching bothering you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
I don't have a SO. *cackles with glee!* But none of the people I live with bug me whatsoever.

This is one of my favorite songs, I bet some chazzers can empathize with it. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YvaM9EkH0
I LOVE THIS.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Club Terrible - President

Okay, Fran, I have one.
He likes to "ding-dong" my nipples, like you do with a doorbell. He loudly yells "DING DONG!" and scurries just out of reach with a **** eating grin on his face. Asshole.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:32 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

I hate HATE HATE my breasts touched & of course OH loves to touch them :P, but I hate it!!! I always have, even the feeling of clothes too clingy around them makes me uncomfortable.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Top Dog

Oh God, where do I start?