Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Top Dog

He's a picky eater and gets really defensive when you ask him to just try it.
He can be very forgetful or think something isn't important, and not tell me when it really is important.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

There's nothing that he does that annoys me.

He is weird. And has many, many silly things that he does and quirks that are unique to him. And many things that if I wanted to find and nitpick, I totally could. But all of those things help make him the man he is & I realized a while ago that life is too short to sweat the small stuff and to care about dirty dishes in the sink and empty ice cube trays in the freezer.

...Now ask me the same question on a couple years :P

Jack- 2004 Beaglador | Crossbone - 2011 Cattle Pirate
Old 02-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
There's nothing that he does that annoys me.

He is weird. And has many, many silly things that he does and quirks that are unique to him. And many things that if I wanted to find and nitpick, I totally could. But all of those things help make him the man he is & I realized a while ago that life is too short to sweat the small stuff and to care about dirty dishes in the sink and empty ice cube trays in the freezer.

...Now ask me the same question on a couple years :P
This.

Honestly, not saying absolutely nothing he does grates on me but there isn't anything he does all the time that really annoys me. I can't think of anything off the top of my head other than he picks at the skin on his thumbs and it makes it bleed. I am not so much annoyed by it and the majority of the time I don't notice him doing it but when I do I tell him STOP IT lol mostly cause blood is a no go for me lol even just a little of it. If I am annoyed by something he does it is usually a reflection of my mood and not a reflection on him

That being said I bite my nails obsessively and he NEVER calls me on it even though he should lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Yeah like right now I am quiet & distracted so hes always like "I don't know why you are always mad at me" ok ... He gets mad at me for talking but when I don't then I am mad at him ???
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 AM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

He doesn't like food very much and is not a big eater. So when I ask what do you feel like for dinner he always says nothing you think of something. Drives me mad

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:54 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
He doesn't like food very much and is not a big eater. So when I ask what do you feel like for dinner he always says nothing you think of something. Drives me mad
LOL he sounds so much like me. For me though, I love food... I just can't make a decision to save my life.

The simplest things, nothing life changing... but I can't decide. when we were on our way to Disney we were going to grab some breakfast and Brian said "Do you want to just get fast food or do you want to stop at Cracker Barrel" and no kidding my face went completely blank and I went "uhhhhhhh" for like ten seconds until Brian finally broke me out of my stupidity cycle by laughing hysterically at me. Now granted we had been in the car since three am and we were a little punch drunk but seriously... dine in or out and it was like he'd asked me to recite all the number in Pi lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Aware

There really isn't anything he does that bugs me unless I'm already in a bad mood.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

He "talks" to other bad drivers when he drives. Not really cussing, just "come on, buddy, stay in your lane"...." what are you doing? Oh, you're on your cell phone... "

Other than that... Not much, really.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Nothing that really annoys me... Eg, I'm in a really bad mood today (for the first time in ages) and I'm being a horror, and I was trying to scan something really important for work, and he's "helping" and I'm being a bitch and he's grumping back. But then I just look at him and laugh and tell him he looks like a gnome and that's that.

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff he does that winds me up, but I can't say it lingers with me all day and grates on me. If it starts doing that then I'm in the wrong relationship! Or I have pmt
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

It's shark week and I'm feeling a little extra bitchy so here it goes lol

My SO is constantly asking me what's wrong. I could be sitting here on Chaz and if my face looks slightly aloof to him he will ask me what's wrong. Nothing is wrong dude... and trust me, if something is wrong I will make sure you know it.

He is SO obsessed with money and our account. I guess in some ways it can be a good thing but sometimes it's just annoying. Like for example. We bought something off Amazon last night that I wanted for Cricket's training. The one I was going to get was a certain price, but they had a new upgraded version that was just a little bit more. We have over $1000 sitting in the bank at any given time usually and yet he had to call the bank to check the account to make sure we could spend the additional $20 for the item. If I want to spend $30 off the card he will call first to again make sure we have it in the bank.

If I want to go somewhere he always asks why. Hey hun I'm going to the pet store down the road and take Cricket with me. response: "ok why?" ummm.... because I just want to? I don't always spend money when I go, but I like to take the dogs to get them out of the house and out and about.

He trims his nails with his pocket knife. That skeeves me out so bad.

He uses MY bath towel. We usually use the same bath towel a few times in a row before we wash them. We will each have designated towels and one time he will use his and the next time he will use mine. There have been times where I've gone to take a shower and both towels are damp so I end up having to get a new towel.

There are LOTS more things, mostly just minor irritations... but hey... I know I irritate him too. Oh and Fran, that thing with the water bottles half empty everywhere.... ya I do that unfortunately. lol.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle