Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
If Squash is buzzing around being annoying of an evening, my husband often says "Huh, he never acts like this when you're not here. He just sleeps when I'm home alone with them." Then I shoot lasers out of my eyes.
That's exactly what Ken says about Crossbone!!!

I don't believe he goes and lays in a chair on the other side of the room & actually sleeps. I have never seen that side of this dog.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
If Squash is buzzing around being annoying of an evening, my husband often says "Huh, he never acts like this when you're not here. He just sleeps when I'm home alone with them." Then I shoot lasers out of my eyes.
He's just resting up so he can be extra special when you get home

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Are you dead yet?

Eve will hang out with my roommates while I'm gone. She uses that time to behave horribly since she knows I'm not there and the boys reward her for it.

My ex's dog never attached to me either. I'd try to get him to come hang out and he'd sit in a corner like he was being subjected to excruciating psychological torture.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
That's exactly what Ken says about Crossbone!!!

I don't believe he goes and lays in a chair on the other side of the room & actually sleeps. I have never seen that side of this dog.
You know what we could do? Gather up our respective buzzy dogs and significant others and force them to all spend time in the same room together. Surely something will make up for this injustice.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm honestly not sure what the dogs do when it is only Josh... However, when we leave for vacations, or short weekends, Rider attaches himself to the sitter and Harlow mopes around and hazasad.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 02-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Sport Model Pug

Izzie howls, I am told. She also picks something to stare at, either the door to the garage or into my bathroom. She doesn't really pay much attention to anyone else, even if food is involved, but will lay with them occasionally while still facing the door to whatever room she's in waiting for me.

Although when we were over at sar's she was sitting on her lap and I left for a minute or two and she didn't even bat an eyelash lol.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 02-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Top Dog

I am told that Dance sits and stares out the window at the front door when I leave, and often will also just go to the basement and hang out on a dog bed all alone. She loves my mom and my brother too, so I don't know why she does this, but they say she only hangs out with them for a little while and then just waits for me to come back.

Ripley and Keira don't seem to care. They're happy as long as there's a human they love around. Apparently they party when I leave and get crazy and are kind of a nuisance pouncing and running and playing. And Keira goes around the house and tries to get into the bathroom garbage cans. But it's just because they know I'm more of a rule enforcer, so when I leave they know they can get up to mischief. Eventhough they shouldn't.

Journey doesn't really care on the rare ocassions that I've left her behind. She just hangs out with my mom and plays with the other dogs while I'm gone and is happy to see me when I get back.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN