Silken Windhound Playdate

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Spread out over the course of two days... Lugia had the chance to play with a bunch of her own kind :D

Lugia and her beautiful sister Birdie:

Silkens like to defy gravity :D

Lugia's family, with the pups at 8.5 months old. From L to R: Sire Titus, Kizzy, Cricket, Dam Tsarina, and Lugia. Missing: Birdie

Mum

Last edited:

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
His name's Forrest and he has the sweetest expression...

Zephyr, half-nephew to Lugia and drop-dead gorgeous

Some 5-month old puppies:

Some of Lugia and her bouncy twin Cricket:

All done for now! Hopefully, there will be another playdate in the near future!

FG167

Oh my goodness, they are breathtaking!

I am in utter love with the black and tan one! OMG! Want!

What beautiful dogs!

You seriously just made my day with these pictures! Post pics anytime you want, Pintage. You'll have at least one admirer, haha.

I met some silken windhounds on Sunday for the first time. Their personalities really are as lovely as their looks. I'm totally in love. <3 Someday, sooner than later, we'll have two windhounds on Chaz.

Some gorgeous dogs in these photos! Like Zephyr, oooh. I love the closer up shot of Lugia and Cricket. They're clearly having a grand time together!

Last edited:

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh my gosh! I love that red brindle and the black and tan!!! Silkens keep tempting me to the small hound side. <3 Really beautiful bunch, I bet you are so proud of them. Thank you for sharing pics with us!

chaospony

Oh mah gawd!

I love every single one of these pictures!
They are just so pretty to look at! I have to admit I'm a fan of pretty dogs :lol-sign:

I am going to have to actively seek out some silkens this summer and experience them first hand.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
So glad you guys liked the photos! I love taking pictures of dogs, but most of my friends are not dog-people so they get annoyed when I post too many dog pictures on FB. xD

I met some silken windhounds on Sunday for the first time. Their personalities really are as lovely as their looks. I'm totally in love. <3 Someday, sooner than later, we'll have two windhounds on Chaz.
Awesome! What time frame where you looking at getting a Silken? Hopefully you'll inundate us with pictures as the pup grows! They change so amazingly fast!

How tall are they?
Lugia and her sisters and mum range from 21"-22" at the shoulder. Males can be a bit taller, not sure how tall their dad is, but Forrest (the blond one) is considered an "oversized" Silken and he's 25" tall.

Want. To. Meet. Now!!
Lugia and Zephyr (the orangey brindle) have playdates every now and then in Westminster, which is not too far from Denver. We should schedule a playdate sometime!

Since there were a few Legolas (black and tan) and Zephyr (brindle) fans in this thread, I'll share a couple more with you guys :D

(Actually, this is Lego's sister Riven)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If you go to that huge open space in Westy off 108th and Simms, I love that place!

Legolas...oh be still my heart!

Members online

No members online now.