Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 05-02-2013, 10:50 PM
OwnedByBCs's Avatar
OwnedByBCs OwnedByBCs is offline
Will Creep For Sheep
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 588
Default

Nickname/Preferred name: Kelsey/Kels
Occupation: Graphics Designer/Slacker/Bum/Pedigree Enthusiast
Age: 19
About your dog(s): Currently 6 in the house. Gyp (13), Faith (12), Sadie (7), Fiona (3), Riot (2) and Wesley (almost 1). Faith and Fiona are my mom's dogs, the others are mine.
Interests: Video games, movies, Batman, sexy shirtless men, genetics/pedigrees, concerts, diet dr. pepper floats.
Favorite music: Say Anything, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, The Oh Hellos... those are top on my list at the moment.
Favorite book: Go Dog Go
Favorite quote: "I was born a poor black child"
Random fact: I have seen "The Producers" 157 times. That includes the three times I have seen it on Broadway and both films.


Dat's me! Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of me with the dogs, hopefully I can get some soon.
__________________

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-02-2013, 11:39 PM
meepitsmeagan's Avatar
meepitsmeagan meepitsmeagan is offline
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 2,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
Nickname/Preferred name: Kelsey/Kels
Occupation: Graphics Designer/Slacker/Bum/Pedigree Enthusiast
Age: 19
About your dog(s): Currently 6 in the house. Gyp (13), Faith (12), Sadie (7), Fiona (3), Riot (2) and Wesley (almost 1). Faith and Fiona are my mom's dogs, the others are mine.
Interests: Video games, movies, Batman, sexy shirtless men, genetics/pedigrees, concerts, diet dr. pepper floats.
Favorite music: Say Anything, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Keys, Imagine Dragons, The Oh Hellos... those are top on my list at the moment.
Favorite book: Go Dog Go
Favorite quote: "I was born a poor black child"
Random fact: I have seen "The Producers" 157 times. That includes the three times I have seen it on Broadway and both films.


Dat's me! Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of me with the dogs, hopefully I can get some soon.
You are only 19 and you have a stellar breeding program? Jealousy.
__________________


Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-03-2013, 12:03 AM
OwnedByBCs's Avatar
OwnedByBCs OwnedByBCs is offline
Will Creep For Sheep
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
You are only 19 and you have a stellar breeding program? Jealousy.
My family starting breeding BCs in 2005, and so I learned as I was growing up I am hoping to be a judge ASAP.
__________________

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 05-03-2013, 12:07 AM
meepitsmeagan's Avatar
meepitsmeagan meepitsmeagan is offline
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 2,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByBCs View Post
My family starting breeding BCs in 2005, and so I learned as I was growing up I am hoping to be a judge ASAP.
It's too bad I'm not still out West. We could have been good friends. Lol! Ohhh! What do you want to judge? Conformation, agility?
__________________


Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-03-2013, 07:44 PM
OwnedByBCs's Avatar
OwnedByBCs OwnedByBCs is offline
Will Creep For Sheep
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
It's too bad I'm not still out West. We could have been good friends. Lol! Ohhh! What do you want to judge? Conformation, agility?
Conformation and Juniors hopefully. I may eventually try for Obedience but I will probably need to get more obedience titles first... LMAO
__________________

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
PWCorgi's Avatar
PWCorgi PWCorgi is offline
Priscilla Winifred Corgi
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Twin Citay!
Posts: 14,587
Default

Nickname/Preferred name: Lauren
Occupation: Assistant Manager at an awesome local pet food retailer.
Age: 23
About your dog(s): Fromonster is a 7 year old corgi. Siri is a 5 month old JRT.
Interests: reading.
Favorite music: P!nk, Gaslight Anthem, most popular stuff on the radio.
Favorite book: ALL OF THEM! Except the terrible ones. Dystopian fiction is my favorite genre.
Random Fact: I adore super duper terrifying movies/books.

And a couple pictures:

Froman and I:

LaurenFrodo by laurenscoombs, on Flickr
Photo taken by SaraB.

Siri and I:

LaurenSiri by laurenscoombs, on Flickr
Photo taken by Linds.
__________________

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi


*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-03-2013, 11:38 PM
medusozoan's Avatar
medusozoan medusozoan is offline
Previously ravennr
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 18
Default

I guess I'll re-introduce myself here since I have the new username.

Name: Raven, yes it's my real name.
Occupation: Currently unemployed while I wait to finish immigration.
Age: 24
About your dog(s): No dogs, just a cat. Rockefeller is a three year old Turkish Van (maybe, maybe not, but he has every trait either way so that's what I say). Our housemate also has a 2 year old ginger tabby that he really needs to put on a diet.
Interests: cynology, books (I'm very much a bibliophile), animals, too many more to list but I think those are the things that really make me who I am.
Favorite music: I'm really into dark cabaret music and steampunk music. The Dresden Dolls and Steam Powered Giraffe. Love it.
Favorite book: Quest for the Faradawn by Richard Ford, and I also love the Zamonia books by Walter Moers
Favorite quote: "The world's a rollercoaster, and I am not strapped in. Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air" A line from the song Wish You Were Here by Incubus
Random fact: I have had the urge to punch my boyfriend in the face when he is snoring ridiculously loudly and making loud chewing sounds with his spit in his sleep. I don't know why this makes me so angry but I just HAAAATE those damned noises. UGH.

And this is me now.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-04-2013, 05:50 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,305
Default

An updated photo of me

__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:47 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,128
Default

You've always been crazy pretty, sparks, but you are looking so great!
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:50 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
You've always been crazy pretty, sparks, but you are looking so great!

*blush* awww thank you
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site