Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Twin 2.0

My chiropractor is having me take up to 10,000mg; I get the burps when I take that many but don't have an issue otherwise.

The flavored stuff isn't bad, doesn't take like fish-flavored stuff, just what the label says.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
treehugging clicker freak

A friend told me to keep mine in the fridge... I tried it, and it worked for me Just a thought!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm All Ears

Maybe I will try putting it in the fridge. It really wasn't too bad and I thought I'd get used to it but it's been so long and I'm still burping. It's done really good stuff for my hair and skin though.

The lady at the store recommended the brand and I'd done research and it got good reviews. It was the most reasonably priced of the better brands.

I am taking 2 a day. I generally take them together but maybe I should space them out or take them at night instead of after lunch?
Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 AM
<--------Orson

I take 2 a day, and yes, I space them out.........AND.........I never take them on an empty stomach. I always make sure to take them right after breakfast and right after dinner so they can 'go down' with my food.

I don't know if taking the fish oil with food helps the burps or not, but I've never had burp issues doing it that way. I learned when I was pregnant not to ever take ANY kind of vitamin/supplement on an empty stomach because they do not agree with me and the results are quite nasty!

I'd definitely try the fridge and spacing them out........perhaps 2 at once is just a bit much for your stomach to handle?