NFL Playoffs?

milos_mommy

I'm a huge patriots fan. I also like the giants and saints, but they're out.

I was hoping the falcons would win tonight but nope. So now I'll be cheering for the pats. If they don't make it I won't care who wins the bowl.

CaliTerp07

I could not care less about football, but my husband is a Baltimore boy through and through. He's currently sitting on the couch in his Ray Rice jersey and ravens hat nervously twiddling his fingers.

Sooooo for the sake of my household over the next couple weeks, I'm hoping the Ravens start playing a little better!

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
ceepertwhich

I could not care less about football, but my husband is a Baltimore boy through and through. He's currently sitting on the couch in his Ray Rice jersey and ravens hat nervously twiddling his fingers.

Sooooo for the sake of my household over the next couple weeks, I'm hoping the Ravens start playing a little better!
I bet your hubby is a happy man right now! It was a good game!

CaliTerp07

I bet your hubby is a happy man right now! It was a good game!
Oh yes! I'm pretty sure Lucy is better at sitting still than he was the last quarter of that game! I was laughing because the end of this game is the closest I've ever seen him come to crying.

Oyyy...boys and sports.

JacksonsMom

RAVENS!!!!! Woooooo!

I went out to watch first half, then came home to watch last.

Flipping out! Yeah, I'm a big fan!

Jackson's decked out in his Ravens bandana, and I'm sitting here in my Ravens hoodie and PJs :lol-sign:

The last time they went to the Super Bowl I don't even think I was 11 yrs old yet, haha, so this is really exciting. They've had a great season!

Disappointed Falcons fan here. Husband is a niners fan (but was secretly rooting for the Falcons) so if I watch the Super Bowl I will be rooting for them.

Members online

No members online now.