Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-16-2013, 05:08 PM
such sights to show you

Well I watched a few minutes of it, and as soon as you claim "evidence of 2nd and 3rd gunman" and show witness interviews... No. Eyewitness accounts are pretty much the exact opposite of evidence. If I remember I'll watch the rest of it at home tonight but we've already gotten off on the wrong foot, that video and I.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Top Dog

Did y'all get to around 8:40? It's disturbing.. really makes you think. I'm only 9min. in, haven't watched anymore yet.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:15 PM
SBT Lover!!

I went to high school in Connecticut, my parents still live there. We know a few of the families (not good friends, but friends of friends) and their pain and suffering, their DEAD children are no hoax. The only thing dishonest here is this claim that the shooting was a hoax. Anyone who believes it is stupid.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Yeah... Remember there are people out there that believed 9/11 was a conspiracy that george Bush organized. So.... Yeah.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Big Dog

Probably the same people who believe the Holocaust never happened.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahla9999 View Post
This stuff has no basis to it. Just another attempt to spread paranoia to prevent the discussion of banning assault weapons. One of the cases they have for it is the picture of Obama with one of the victim's family kids. They claim that the girl on his leg is the girl who is said to have died, except that the idiots haven't done the proper research and realize that that is her sister who just look like her.

If I was family of one of the victims, I would be FURIOUS if people were going on claiming their death was a lie.
This.

Turning this tragedy into a conspiracy theory is disgusting on all accounts.

How about the man who took in a few frightened kids who ran away from the school getting calls with death threats claiming he is an actor?!

People are.. gross sometimes.

Dealing with this the same way I deal with racists and people who believe the holocaust was a hoax.
Stay away from the stupid, stop feeding into it and arguing with them (making the story bigger than it is) and let their crazy die with them.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Top Dog

To the people who are starting to doubt...

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comm...s_been_making/

Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kady05 View Post
Did y'all get to around 8:40? It's disturbing.. really makes you think. I'm only 9min. in, haven't watched anymore yet.
Well I FF to watch... I don't really find it convincing of anything in particular, to be honest. Haven't you ever known someone who giggles at a funeral but then composes themselves? Grieving people do all sorts of "inappropriate" things.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Top Dog

I've laughed, quite inappropriately, at a funeral, and I've witnesses a number of other people do it as well, including people very close to the person who's died.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Well I FF to watch... I don't really find it convincing of anything in particular, to be honest. Haven't you ever known someone who giggles at a funeral but then composes themselves? Grieving people do all sorts of "inappropriate" things.
I mean.. my 13yr. old cousin was killed about 5yrs. ago and there d*mn sure wasn't any laughing going on 2 days after it happened. But maybe my family is weird.

Just found that clip in particular to be disturbing. *hahaha, are we ready to go?* seconds later, sobbing and trying to hold it together. Very strange to me.