Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Default Sandy Hook shooting...a hoax?

What in the world is up with all the commotion proclaiming the shooting was just a hoax? I see sooo much crap being posted and written about the parents being actors, and yada, yada, yada.

Has anyone else seen all this stuff?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:42 PM
<--------Orson

I have not seen or heard anything to that effect.

And IF it was a hoax and never actually happened..........I (like so many others) would be mad as heII and not trust anything on the news ever again (half way there already!) .......... BUT.......that would mean this tragedy never happened, all those babies were still alive, and that would be great.

Honestly, my gut says this rumor is the sick hoax. I truly can't fathom a hoax that cruel and elaborate to play on this country.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:46 PM
APBT crazy!

I don't believe it was a hoax. There's so much media about it.. they need to leave the families alone and let those kids and teachers rest in peace and quit going on about it.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Fishies!

Some people will believe anything. This includes believing the government will hoax a mass shooting to ban guns.

Meanwhile, the executive orders are pretty straight forward, and the chance of passing things in the house are still about 0. That would have been a better hoax 4 years ago with house control.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Top Dog

I've seen it, and don't believe it. The evidence isn't very convincing. The people who are making these statements are using evidence such as "the police handcuffed another man in the woods" and original news stories claimed more than one shooter, and so on. OF COURSE within the first hours of it every news station isn't going to have the entire reliable story and plenty of them are going to make stuff up or get incorrect information from unqualified sources.

I also know a girl who's nephew was killed in the shooting. My friends have known her for years, and I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe she's some kind of conspiracy actor pretending her nephew died because the government is paying or bribing her.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-16-2013, 04:56 PM
such sights to show you

I have seen some FB posts that seem 100% sincere claiming that it was a hoax... I didn't completely understand the basis of the claim but it was something about seeing a picture of a little girl who appeared to be one of the girls who was shot, wearing a similar dress but with a different family? Like, "see, here she is in her real life with her real family in this picture, not with that fake dad who fake cried on the news"??

The one I saw was from a hard-core conspiracy theorist. Never in a million years would I believe something like that could be pulled off without someone spilling the beans, though, even if I actually thought the ebil govm't had reached the level of disgusting needed to hatch such a plot.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Top Dog

This is probably what a lot of people are posting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9G...ctr=1358378854

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but my husband is all into it so I guess I need to.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kady05 View Post
This is probably what a lot of people are posting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9G...ctr=1358378854

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but my husband is all into it so I guess I need to.
This is the video I saw. I honestly think this is disgusting. I guess if people really truly believe this, they believe the right thing to do is bring it to light, but these families not only lost their babies, they lost them in one of the most horrific acts of completely unwarranted violence this country has ever seen, and personally, living in pretty close proximity to where it happened, I've seen enough proof to tell me it DID happen, and a lack of convincing evidence on the part of these theorists. Accusing these parents, families, teachers, community leaders of a criminal act is repulsive to me. I hope to God the parents don't see and hear some of these things.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Top Dog

This stuff has no basis to it. Just another attempt to spread paranoia to prevent the discussion of banning assault weapons. One of the cases they have for it is the picture of Obama with one of the victim's family kids. They claim that the girl on his leg is the girl who is said to have died, except that the idiots haven't done the proper research and realize that that is her sister who just look like her.

If I was family of one of the victims, I would be FURIOUS if people were going on claiming their death was a lie.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Top Dog

There will be conspiracy theories about EVERYTHING. It never fails.