Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Top Dog

wlcome I would love for u to do mine too!

http://s2.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=119280

My Dragons
Old 04-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Puppy Dog

Definitely want to get to as many as I can. But the bigger the pics the better, since those will be the only reference I have. I am really interested in doing as many as I can, so please feel free to get me those pics. Believe me, you guys are really helping me out by doing so. Thanks
Old 04-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Top Dog

Inspector, have you managed to do anything yet with the pictures I posted (the malamutes)? lol I keep looking in to see if anything is showing cant tell you how excited I am to see them lol.

Mo
Old 04-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe
Inspector, have you managed to do anything yet with the pictures I posted (the malamutes)? lol I keep looking in to see if anything is showing cant tell you how excited I am to see them lol.

Mo
Sorry Mo, not just yet. I've been busy with so many things lately. But don't worry, they will be on here as soon as I get a chance to do it. I would check back this weekend, as generally Friday night is my night to paint
Old 04-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Top Dog

Ooooh excellent cant wait to see it lol how childish am I lol.

Mo
Old 04-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Are you dead yet?

Ooh, you're good! You're welcome to use my boys if you'd like. I hope the images are large enough.

Dakota:

Ripley:

Old 04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Puppy Dog

Wow, those are some great images! Man, you guys have definitely come through. I've got lots to work on. But don't let that stop anyone else from throwing in their own if they want
Old 04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Layden With Stitches

Hi,
My name is Elaine Layden. I have 1 dog and 2 cats and they are the focus of a majority of photos taken at my house. I like to play with these photos digitally too and admire the work that I see here. I like to cross stitch so take the digital image a step further and create a cross-stitch design. If you have any interest in cross-stitching you may like thewebsite listed in my signature.
Keep up the great digital work. It's beautiful to look at and very inspiring.http://laydenwithstitches.4t.com
Old 05-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Top Dog

Hey inspector, how's it going with the digital paintings,?

Mo
Old 05-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Puppy Dog

Smile

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything here. I've been working on the paintings Moe, so don't you worry But we just added a new member to our pack, so I've been focusing almost all my time and energy with her. Her name is Roxy and she is 11 months old. Don't really have any idea right now as to what kind of mix she is, other than the fact that she definitely has some terrier in her. We adopted her from a shelter where she has been since she was 6 months old. Apparently she was abandoned by her family when they moved out of their apartment. Still can't believe or understand how people can just leave a dog, or any pet, behind like that. But she is a sweetheart, and we've been spending our time getting her acclimated to her new home and family. But we can tell she is very happy in her new home and understands that she now has a family forever. Our 2 other dogs Delta and Jackie are accomodating her pretty well, even though there is the occasional scuffle. But that will pass once Roxy understands where she fits in. But overall I'm quite surprised and happy how well they've received her.

So don't worry friends, I'm continuing my paintings. Just been sidetracked. But stay tuned as this will be the first place I post them when they are finished.