Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 AM
Top Dog

Default A little bit of everyone! Dance, Dobers and Journey

My work schedule is all messed up at the moment and for some reason I have Mondays off for a couple of weeks and work weekends instead, but it's useful because nobody else is home to do things with so I ended up turning today into a "bathe all the dogs" day. The Dobermans were less than impressed, but the hairy girls don't mind at all. They find bath time rather relaxing. And then afterward I let them all out on the yard to play in the freshly fallen snow since it was pretty and not cold out. And it's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Dance, Keira and Ripley, so I thought I'd share these ones. Plus, as usual, a whole bunch of Journey - cause she's the best puppy in the world. :-)

This puppy is always on her back. I thought Dance layed on her back a lot, but she's got nothing on Journey. Doesn't matter whether she's playing, getting petted, sleeping, whatever... she's flopped over upside down haha.

Look at those LEGS! I swear they grew this week. And her muzzle is longer too, I think.

Ripley says that handsome Dobermans such as himself should be exempt from baths. He was very sad.

Keira agrees. And was rather annoyed that I was taking pictures and not hurrying up with the process and getting her out of that wretched wet stuff as fast as possible.

Journey was ready to fall asleep and had a hard time keeping her eyes open for pictures haha. She looks sad, but really, she's just tired. And looking at the treat in my hand.

Is this not the cutest, saddest wet puppy you've ever seen?! She was sad that I asked her to wait when she'd rather be rolling around like a maniac rubbing on all the towels haha. Couldn't get pictures of that, though - she's too erratic!

All dry and looking beautiful, supervising during Dance's turn.

Lots more!

Last edited by Toller_08; 01-15-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:17 AM
Top Dog

She may slightly resemble a large rodent with that pink pigment, but I'm pretty sure she's the cutest Hamster-Dog there ever was.

I am in love with Dance's freshly blow-dried coat. It's so sleek and soft and pretty!

She's such a dork

A rare Keira sighting! She doesn't play generally. Everyone else does while she goes and stands somewhere and roots for leaves and berries and stuff. Ripley joins her eventually, but at least he has some fun first. Silly Keira.

More!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Top Dog

We attempted group pictures. As you can see, the Dobermans were not impressed.

Especially Keira.

These three are quite the trio. They love eachother. And don't worry, it was a light game of tug and I was watching closely. :-)

Still some more!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Top Dog

Somehow Journ ended up with it in the end. She took it to Keira to see if she would like to play. Journey insists that she's going to be Keira's new best friend haha. Keira likes her, but thinks she's too old and wise for silly games!

A few more!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Top Dog

And lastly, Journey about an hour ago, laying on my feet. She's such a perfect little shadow... once she stops running around haha.

That's it!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:59 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

I love your dogs and your pictures. I want to pet Dance. Her fur looks SO SOFT.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Top Dog

Wow what beautiful photos! So jealous of your snow!

Journey is ginormous! Her legs shot up, I agree, her muzzle is more adult-ish and she's almost as big as Dance - who is also gorgeous!

Great photos!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:26 AM
<--------Orson

Your family is just beautiful Toller!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Love my pets

They are probably thinking why not get wet in the snow instead of a bath! Love all the pics.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Not a Border Collie

Such adorable pictures! Totally makes me want to bathe Quinn LOL, although she wouldn't enjoy it as much as Dance and Journey!

Love the pictures of your fuzzy girls together, they're a great match! And the group shot with Keira's leg up is to die for.

Quinn - English Shepherd