Happy

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Is the name of my new dog.

She is a ~12 year old border collie X. She is heartworm positive and appears to be at least partially deaf. She is afraid of the stairs in the house (but uses the ones on the deck just fine). Loves treats and food, loves being in the car, loves being outside exploring.

I haven't really taken pictures yet, so 2 from the rescue and 1 from my phone will have to suffice!

She's a bit of a chub and needs to lose some weight, but her foster mom said she looooves walks so hopefully we can work on that. I've never rescued a dog before so I kinda picked a bit of a doozy for my first one, but so far she seems to be settling well and seems like a cool dog. :)

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
WHAT?! You can't just go around dropping new dog bombs like that!!! :p

She's beautiful, congrats. I love senior dogs. Her golden years with you are going to be amazing.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
She's so adorable! Sounds like she's going to have an awesome life with you and your other dogs.. I look forward to more pictures. :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
WHAT?! You can't just go around dropping new dog bombs like that!!! :p
Oh, I most certainly can :p

It all happened quickly! I've had my eye on her for months, but finally got serious about it. I think it was Thursday when I contacted the rescue about her, and she came home this morning! She'd been in foster care for a year, and I was the first person to show interest in her.

She's a really sweet girl. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so I could spend more time helping her adjust.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh gosh. Her name is Happy AND she's a senior. It's like she's poking all the soft spots on my heart. I kind of welled up with tears here.
She is a lovely looking old lady.

GoingNowhere

Aww, bless you for rescuing her! She does look like a happy little dog. I'm sure she'll make a great new friend!

monkeys23

I think this might be the most awesome thing ever. She looks so freaking sweet. Lucky old lady!

Members online